One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of tour dates floating about, that look like zayn might be going on tour later this year, now I don’t think it’s true but we’ll see..

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Surely it’s fine as an adult is with her??
im going to take her anyway, like you say there’ll be an adult with her and I might get a person who doesn’t ask for ID. It’s probably just the cinema website trying to stop groups of kids trying to see 15s by saying they’ll ask for photo ID.

Reactions: 2
This is also floating about on twitter which has got people fighting about some of the things louis says
---
This is also floating about on twitter which has got people fighting about some of the things louis says
---

Attachments

• Wow
I saw this screen grab earlier, I don't understand why the person who says they've seen the doc is disappointed? Did they not think the Louis would feature his son? Based on the report, everything seems fairly standard. We know Louis swears a lot, we know he cares about his son & that it IS hurtful when people claim he isn't real.

I saw this screen grab earlier, I don't understand why the person who says they've seen the doc is disappointed? Did they not think the Louis would feature his son? Based on the report, everything seems fairly standard. We know Louis swears a lot, we know he cares about his son & that it IS hurtful when people claim he isn't real.
Im assuming becasue of what he says about harry and also the lgbtq thing

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying that’s not real but are we rlly believing an anon tumblr entry, it’s practically the same as deuxmoi.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately people will just run with this rather than wait to see it for themselves. It doesn’t take much for people to take things out of context.

I just tried to book All These Voices tickets for me & my daughter but it’s a 15. She’s 13 but it says cinema will ask for photo ID. She’s gutted.
That sucks! I know in the states, they overlook that if you're with a parent. I'm guessing not the same over by y'all? Poor thing.

---
---
He's definitely not straight; one look at the early One D footage is all you need. If he thinks he is, he is lying to himself and is in denial, which is very sad. The reason he has so many LGBTQ+ fans who ADORE him, is because they can sense his queerness and love him for it. I think he potentially battles with it and it's a source of some of his substance abuse (similarly to Robbie Williams who is Bi, but claimed to be straight for years). Harry seems much more comfortable within himself. I saw something on YouTube where it said Louis had a triangle tattoo on his ankle, which is a gay symbol and Nick Grimshaw also has one ... who knows ...
---
He's definitely not straight; one look at the early One D footage is all you need. If he thinks he is, he is lying to himself and is in denial, which is very sad. The reason he has so many LGBTQ+ fans who ADORE him, is because they can sense his queerness and love him for it. I think he potentially battles with it and it's a source of some of his substance abuse (similarly to Robbie Williams who is Bi, but claimed to be straight for years). Harry seems much more comfortable within himself. I saw something on YouTube where it said Louis had a triangle tattoo on his ankle, which is a gay symbol and Nick Grimshaw also has one ... who knows ...
ps plus the numerous celebs who have hinted at him being gay - The Wanted lads, Chris Moyles, James Corden, Nick Grimshaw, Roman Kemp, Robbie Williams ...
---
He’s looking really good lately!
He is ageing well, isn't he - amazing bone structure and he somehow suits being a bit older looking.

Last edited:
---

ps plus the numerous celebs who have hinted at him being gay - The Wanted lads, Chris Moyles, James Corden, Nick Grimshaw, Roman Kemp, Robbie Williams ...
---

He is ageing well, isn't he - amazing bone structure and he somehow suits being a bit older looking.
You're probably going to get criticised for assuming his sexuality but I agree with you. I think this tough guy image he tries to portray now is to make people change their opinion of him.

Part of me wonders if he doesn't want to come out because that's all he'll be known for. It would be everywhere and people would bring back the Larry theories even more than they are doing now. Maybe this way he gets to keep it about fame, money and music.

Reactions: 5
You're probably going to get criticised for assuming his sexuality but I agree with you. I think this tough guy image he tries to portray now is to make people change their opinion of him.

Part of me wonders if he doesn't want to come out because that's all he'll be known for. It would be everywhere and people would bring back the Larry theories even more than they are doing now. Maybe this way he gets to keep it about fame, money and music.
Apologies, I would normally be a lot more discreet and one shouldn't assume, but this is a gossip forum after all. I grew up in the entertainment industry and many moons later I'm still here in it, a large percentage of my friends, colleagues and clients are queer :) I have insights into the queer journey that many don't have and I'm very grateful for that. I genuinely feel for him, and also his LGBTQ+ fans, as they sense he is queer AND he hints at it, there were SO many innuendos back in the early days of One D and then later on more subtle hints ... but then to out right deny it on camera is wild ... better to just leave it out, if it's an uncomfortable topic. If he both blames Harry for One D break up, and says "it's strange" about having a LGBTQ+ fan base, his days are indeed numbered as people will be offended and lose interest.
---

the tough guy image and bravado is really sad ... it's like a Liam Gallagher impressionist! All the swearing is excessive too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Apologies, I would normally be a lot more discreet and one shouldn't assume, but this is a gossip forum after all. I grew up in the entertainment industry and many moons later I'm still here in it, a large percentage of my friends, colleagues and clients are queer :) I have insights into the queer journey that many don't have and I'm very grateful for that. I genuinely feel for him, and also his LGBTQ+ fans, as they sense he is queer AND he hints at it, there were SO many innuendos back in the early days of One D and then later on more subtle hints ... but then to out right deny it on camera is wild ... better to just leave it out, if it's an uncomfortable topic. If he both blames Harry for One D break up, and says "it's strange" about having a LGBTQ+ fan base, his days are indeed numbered as people will be offended and lose interest.
---

the tough guy image and bravado is really sad ... it's like a Liam Gallagher impressionist! All the swearing is excessive too.
Blaming Harry and dismissing the LGBTQ+ fans seems like a risky move. With everything that's happened since 1d split, it almost feels like he's backing himself into a corner where he can't ever come out without some people feeling betrayed/angry

Reactions: 5
If Louis is part of the LGBT community then I think the larries don't help with him accepting he is queer, all those theories are scaring him away.
I feel for him, he has suffered SO much lost at such a young age I actually just want him to be happy, I'm glad he has Freddie and his siblings🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Blaming Harry and dismissing the LGBTQ+ fans seems like a risky move. With everything that's happened since 1d split, it almost feels like he's backing himself into a corner where he can't ever come out without some people feeling betrayed/angry
I don’t know if I agree about his sexuality but on the topic of that, someone that was at the film premiere in Tokyo confirmed that, that was all untrue so it was a false message.

• Heart
---
I agree with you too.

The tough guy image and bravado is really sad ... it's like a Liam Gallagher impressionist! All the swearing is excessive too.

I agree with this and genuinely believe if Jay was still around she’d be telling him to moderate his language.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.