One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was wrong of the fan to throw it at his face but Louis sticking his middle finger up is so childish. What grown adult 30+ years old does that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean you shouldn't be a pushover when it comes to stuff like this but his reaction was childish and immature. I hope his fans will stop projecting their desires onto him now though. He doesn't like stuff thrown on stage, and he doesn't want to interact with the flags, signs, etc. If his fans can't accept that then they need to find somebody else.

Reactions: 6
I think he does it as a “joke” and laughs it off but actually means it
It’s really inappropriate isn’t it, no one’s impressed 😂 I do like Louis, but I hate all his constant swearing and laddy image these days … he was never like that in One D … he was pretty well put together, eloquent and respectful. Seemed like a nice lad that was very close to his mum x

• Sad
His music and his current persona don't match. Plus throwing himself into the crowd. Drinking and smoking. Sounds like he's struggling himself.

I guess it's an unpopular/controversial opinion but Louis has acted similarly since 2013. He was already a very heavy smoker and drinker in one direction. (Throwback to the yellowing wall selfies from smoking so much in his house). He dresses the same way too. He's just now able to be more open about it because he's not in a teeny bop boyband that has fans who will slit their wrists over smoking weed.
---
Fans project what they want him to be and are not a fan of what he already is.

Reactions: 13
louis was always this way, 1d management just managed to hide it well. don't yall remember that video of louis and zayn smoking weed in peru or some tit? this isn't a new development

Reactions: 14
It’s not cute behaving like a Liam Gallagher tribute act. His music is gorgeous, he’s quite eloquent and thoughtful, as said above, but he seems to hide behind this silly image. He obviously has a bit of it in him, but leans into it to cover insecurities it seems. The constant finger up is awful and juvenile. I still play his latest album regularly, it’s damn good. I really want to know how much of it is him, lyrics, melody etc. He doesn’t appear to play an instrument. His live vocal still needs work, but he’s a whole lot better this tour than last. I like his aura when he’s not playing up the laddish crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not cute behaving like a Liam Gallagher tribute act. His music is gorgeous, he’s quite eloquent and thoughtful, as said above, but he seems to hide behind this silly image. He obviously has a bit of it in him, but leans into it to cover insecurities it seems. The constant finger up is awful and juvenile. I still play his latest album regularly, it’s damn good. I really want to know how much of it is him, lyrics, melody etc. He doesn’t appear to play an instrument. His live vocal still needs work, but he’s a whole lot better this tour than last. I like his aura when he’s not playing up the laddish crap.
He’s a proficient pianist and a mediocre guitarist.
His biggest talent is songwriting.
I think he’s still angry at the world for taking his mum away. He’s lost his joie de vivre.

Reactions: 5
I love Louis but I do think he’s trying to act “hard” in a way, maybe it’s his way of trying to distance himself from the band but I don’t think I like it, he should just be himself 😊

• Heart
He’s a proficient pianist and a mediocre guitarist.
His biggest talent is songwriting.
I think he’s still angry at the world for taking his mum away. He’s lost his joie de vivre.
He’s said fairly recently, hasn’t he, that he can only play a couple of songs on piano and is learning guitar. If his lyrics are mostly his, he’s a fantastic song writer. I always thought he should focus on that area and write for other artists. He’d be very successful, but I’m so glad he has recorded his own work.

He and his siblings really have been dealt a cruel hand so early in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are better singer songwriters out there more deserving of that level of success if I'm being honest. He does seem like a nice person, but he wouldn't have made it without the band. Sorry but it's true

Reactions: 8
The thing is he dosnt get any credit. He's literally blacklisted and hardly played anywhere. When his last album was so good

The thing is he dosnt get any credit. He's literally blacklisted and hardly played anywhere. When his last album was so good
Fan conspiracy created to justify his level of sucess
---
Maybe if he was kinder behind the scenes.

Fan conspiracy created to justify his level of sucess
---
Maybe if he was kinder behind the scenes.
Is he an hole BTS?

He doesn’t get played on mainstream radio or get many far reaching TV interviews for the most part. He wasn’t the main draw or the money maker so that was to be expected. It doesn’t mean his team is idle. People who claim that he’s being blacklisted don’t have much of an idea how the business works, and it is just that, a business. Investors want a return.

He has done remarkably well tour wise thanks in part to Larry, his Twitter reach and his very hardcore fan base. Apparently in the US this time around there’s a younger audience base so word has got around which means his management/label are doing something right. He’ll not have the success that Harry has, I’m sure he himself never expected that and that’s perfectly ok. He’s doing a great job, he has his own projects with his Away From Home Festivals and it looks like he’s about to drop his own branded clothing line. I’d go so far as to say he’s possibly in second place between all four of the 1D members, not that it’s a competition.

Last edited:
Is he an hole BTS?

He doesn’t get played on mainstream radio or get many far reaching TV interviews for the most part. He wasn’t the main draw or the money maker so that was to be expected. It doesn’t mean his team is idle. People who claim that he’s being blacklisted don’t have much of an idea how the business works, and it is just that, a business. Investors want a return.

He has done remarkably well tour wise thanks in part to Larry, his Twitter reach and his very hardcore fan base. Apparently in the US this time around there’s a younger audience base so word has got around which means his management/label are doing something right. He’ll not have the success that Harry has, I’m sure he himself never expected that and that’s perfectly ok. He’s doing a great job, he has his own projects with his Away From Home Festivals and it looks like he’s about to drop his own branded clothing line. I’d go so far as to say he’s possibly in second place between all four of the 1D members, not that it’s a competition.
The story he boasted about having a master key to his tour employees hotel rooms and then waking them up by throwing water over them so that they would go drinking with him doesn’t particularly indicate he’s a nice person to me. I don’t think he’s done remarkably well touring wise given he cancelled an entire leg of a tour and is currently playing to significantly reduced capacities at these venues, and even then, not selling out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
But the American tour is doing well I remember people saying on twitter a few weeks ago, that it was selling really badly but the shows look packed so I don’t think that was true (even though there was tickets available on Ticketmaster), Louis is doing his own thing and if he likes it than I’m happy with that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.