One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does anyone think anything is going to happen for the annervsary on Sunday I know I've seen rumer that at Harry's final show on Saturday he's going to sing the full version of best song ever as its the songs annervsary and he keeps teasing it

Reactions: 3
Yeah he’ll sing best song ever maybe a few hs1 songs and prob release the daylight music video, that’s it I’d say, nothing going to happen on Sunday though I love 1D but they’re as dead as a doornail at this point

Reactions: 5
Yeah he’ll sing best song ever maybe a few hs1 songs and prob release the daylight music video, that’s it I’d say, nothing going to happen on Sunday though I love 1D but they’re as dead as a doornail at this point
yea, Harry doesn’t need them. I think actually it would sabotage his own career at this point.

Reactions: 6
It would sabotage all of their careers tbf like they’re all doing so well (apart from Liam)

Reactions: 2
What is Liam thinking getting a tattoo on his face? He must be in a very bad place mentally

Take this with a pinch of salt because I don’t know the guy who originally said it, but a couple of weeks ago my work colleague said his brother met him just after he was at the boxing and to quote him he was ‘absolutely out of his nut’.

I hope he’s sober though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Liam needs a real rehab and halfway house set up with a mentor/coach, not some celebrity getaway "rehab" and rich people ketamine therapy.

Does anyone find it weird the way zayns sisters describe him? Eg back in the day when waliyha would post online saying he looked so hot, and now more recently saying "he looks unreal 😍". A lot of strange words to describe a brother used over the years. Anyone else noticed?

• Wow
  • Sick
The person who live streamed on insta is a legend. Not sure I would have had the patience to do that. Why did I get emotional when Harry did. I'm a 52 year old who should know better 😂😂

Reactions: 11
So he played a nine minute self written piano piece? I’ve seen a short clip. Was it good?

Reactions: 1
I Hope he takes a good break for himself, I think if he went any longer he would have burnt himself out, nearly 2 years of touring is insane

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Harry is going straight into a film roll because it’s evident that he’s been working very hard on his body the last few weeks. He’s more muscular than he has ever been. I wonder if he’s going to film the next instalment for Marvel very soon? I guess it all depends on the strikes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.