One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the final show! I couldn’t help getting a bit emotional when he made his speech. He’s achieved so much during this tour. He deserves a long break now.

I was sure he was going to do a new song from the next album when the brought out the piano. Some people on TikTok said he was mouthing lyrics while he was playing it. I wonder could it be an upcoming song?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy 13 years of one direction everyone haha! I love that broken up band always🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Despite what people may think of James corden the videos I've seen of him today at the concert shows he thinks very highly of Harry . Love that Harry was at his final show so he came to Harry's final show

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s more handsome with his hair off his face! I think he’s actually ageing the best (and Niall) … which seems unfair as he smokes so much!
If he gave up smoking he’d be perfect.

I had a hug off him back in the meet and greet 1D days (a looooooong time ago, birthday gift for me and my niece from my lovely stepdad) and he smelt clean but cigarettey.
So did Zayn.
Harry smelt citrusy, Niall smelt of fresh linen and Liam was wearing something fresh and woody.

I’m sure they’ve all changed their signature fragrances now though!

Did they do a 1D perfume or did I dream that?

Reactions: 10

I had a hug off him back in the meet and greet 1D days (a looooooong time ago, birthday gift for me and my niece from my lovely stepdad) and he smelt clean but cigarettey.
So did Zayn.
Harry smelt citrusy, Niall smelt of fresh linen and Liam was wearing something fresh and woody.

Yes, i saw the commercial.on tik tok recently. One dressed as an astronaut, one as a diver i think. All fetching the ingrediants fir it from the different parts of the world and space

• Heart
Reactions: 5

So did Zayn.

Yeah there was 3 perfumes I actually quite liked them

So did Zayn.

Oh wow! Not jealous at all 😂 were they all nice? Or some nicer than others?! I have a few work friends that have met Harry since solo days, one said he was taller than expected and the other the opposite 😂
---
I always imagine Niall smells of money, he just looks so rich 🤣
doesn’t he?!! I don’t think he did in the band really, but he’s aged really well and just looks so rich these days 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh wow! Not jealous at all 😂 were they all nice? Or some nicer than others?! I have a few work friends that have met Harry since solo days, one said he was taller than expected and the other the opposite 😂
They were all friendly and nice, smaller than I expected, including Harry who was very slender too. Remember this was when they were still teenagers though so they may have grown taller and broader since then.

They all looked tired too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why the actual hell do people throw stuff on stage? Like c'mon. At best it's annoying, at worst it's actually dangerous! They literally made several announcements at Louis' show, before both openers and before his set. Really rude to ignore that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.