One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the podcast! He looks very healthy and in a good place. Loved how he said now with time passing he looks at the 1D times with fondness. I hope they are all in good terms now and that he and Louis are talking again šŸ„¹

Reactions: 12
Refreshing to see Liam come to terms with everything that's happened and admit it was him trying to stay relevant instead of making excuses and not learning from it. Glad he's sober and hope the tour goes well for him.

Reactions: 9
That podcast was very good he looks so healthy, thereā€™s a sneaky part of me that thinks he might go on tour (or else Iā€™m just hoping) but heā€™s such a good dad šŸ˜Š
A good dad but calls ā€˜his daughter the sperm that came out his cockā€™? Not sure why people ignore his court case.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If you listened to the podcast you would know that he spoke about that incident, also think logically if he really did hit her would he be allowed 50% custody?

Reactions: 4
That was a weird statement. He has custody because his custody hasn't been challenged. He plead "no contest" even though it wasn't an option. People also forget about his charges for Gigi (harassment over the phone) and a restraining order for the bodyguard that was present (tried to fight him as well, if I remember correctly).

Honestly, if Gigi wanted full custody she could most likely win. However, he would still see his child. He would get some kind of visits (supervised, perhaps). It would be impossible to keep him away if that was her intention. It would also be such a huge scandal, not mention lengthy to because both of their expensive lawyers would get involved. Then in the end it would do very little.

He seems to have anger issues as evidenced by this incident and his street fighting incident, and some smaller social media outbursts but he seems like a good and present father. Gigi didn't try to fight him for custody and they're set on co-parenting. She has seen him around the child and it's possible that his anger triggers are not caused by children.

Something I dislike about Zayn though is that he never takes accountability or learns from his behavior. All the cheating scandals (what 8 to 12 at this point), the Snapchat n-word video, etc. Absolutely zero introspection.

Reactions: 7
If you listened to the podcast you would know that he spoke about that incident, also think logically if he really did hit her would he be allowed 50% custody?
Yes. There are people who have a history of domestic violence who have shared custody of their child

Zayn clearly has anger issues and the mother of his child wouldnā€™t have filed harrassment charges against him if he was innocent. I hope he has got the help he needs for his anger for the sake of his child.

I did find some of what he said on the podcast interesting though. At one point he admitted he left the band cause heā€™s competitive and wanted to be the first to start a solo career. Obviously thereā€™s nothing wrong with wanting to leave the band first but people always try to push the narrative that he doesnā€™t care about being the most successful when he clearly does by his own admission.

People tend to make up facts to make him look like an angel. Example when he said the n-word on video, fans said "he has a friend called nick who happened to be in the back of the video. That's what he was saying" šŸ™„

People make mistakes. No one's perfect. He shouldn't have done a lot of things but you can't change the past. Own your mistakes, learn from them and move forward

I did find some of what he said on the podcast interesting though. At one point he admitted he left the band cause heā€™s competitive and wanted to be the first to start a solo career. Obviously thereā€™s nothing wrong with wanting to leave the band first but people always try to push the narrative that he doesnā€™t care about being the most successful when he clearly does by his own admission.
The problem with that is that you need to put in the work to be successful. Even the most talented people donā€™t get anywhere without working hard. And Iā€™m not saying heā€™s lazy or anything but he has issues with performing and promoting, which you have to absolutely do to be successful.

I get the feeling his home life wasnt great. He says when he wanted leave and go home his mum said come home while his dad said stay with Simon. His sisters have tried loads of times to cash in on being related to him.

I get the feeling his home life wasnt great. He says when he wanted leave and go home his mum said come home while his dad said stay with Simon. His sisters have tried loads of times to cash in on being related to him.
To be fair, so have Louis' sisters. Although they've been moderately more successful at it. But all of their siblings seem to have tried, except maybe Liam's sisters?

Reactions: 3
I think his dad can't understand or relate to him in terms of his mental health, but his mum can. I also remember something about him saying he wants to be someone his dad is proud of and he had that feeling hanging over him when he was becoming an adult.

Maybe his dad said stay with Simon because he felt Zayn might be throwing a good opportunity away and was worried it would impact his future

Reactions: 5
To be fair, so have Louis' sisters. Although they've been moderately more successful at it. But all of their siblings seem to have tried, except maybe Liam's sisters?
Hahah remember Niallā€™s brother šŸ˜­ I wonder if they started talking again

Reactions: 3
Greg is Niall's biggest hater haha. Niall must've done or said something really bad to him behind the scenes

Reactions: 1
Didnā€™t Niallā€™s brother start selling ā€œcommemorativeā€ coins with his son on them? Maybe Niall just told him to stop doing stupid stuff like that

Reactions: 1
Didnā€™t Niallā€™s brother start selling ā€œcommemorativeā€ coins with his son on them? Maybe Niall just told him to stop doing stupid stuff like that
Oh wow, thatā€™s super embarrassing! They all seem to have slightly chaotic families except Harry and Liam. Listening to Zayn on that podcast was so interesting; he was a lot more eloquent and introspective than I thought he would be. I could see immediately why he was best friends with Louis for that period; they both have a lot of sisters, grew up in gritty nothern towns and are sensitive underneath the bravado. I also think both have ADHD - I think Zayn is diagnosed and some people online who suffer from it said Louis has a lot of the signs (my husband has it and I 100% think Louis has it). Hoping they all find peace in this next chapter of their lives. I only found the others through Harry, but they all seem like nice lads.

Was there with his dad. He looked good didn't he.
And was a celeb who was actually willing to engage and chat with Martin Brundle, unlike some celebs who can duck right off. Being on the grid is a privilege and that comes with the requirement to talk to the media. Looking at you Cara Delevingne.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.