One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam always seems desperate to stay relevant by attaching himself to anything the other guys are doing. Right now it's the Zayn comment. I think if it was on a normal post, Zayn would have ignored him. Because it's new music, Zayn knows it'll go viral if he replies. Liam needs to do his own thing.

Reactions: 4
I Hope liams tour goes well for him though for his own sake to be honest because he really needs it right now I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Liam always seems desperate to stay relevant by attaching himself to anything the other guys are doing. Right now it's the Zayn comment. I think if it was on a normal post, Zayn would have ignored him. Because it's new music, Zayn knows it'll go viral if he replies. Liam needs to do his own thing.
But if it was Harry people would be praising his arse and making out it means a reunion but because it’s Liam it’s him doing it for attention and people wonder why Liam has his problems double standards at it’s finest

Reactions: 8
But if it was Harry people would be praising his arse and making out it means a reunion but because it’s Liam it’s him doing it for attention and people wonder why Liam has his problems double standards at it’s finest
Let's be honest, the last person harry would speak to on IG is Zayn

Reactions: 5
Let's be honest, the last person harry would speak to on IG is Zayn
Doesn’t matter what member if Harry brings up 1D everyone’s up his backside and goes on about a reunion etc when Liam does it’s a bad thing and he’s using it for his own advantage as I said it’s double standards

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t matter what member if Harry brings up 1D everyone’s up his backside and goes on about a reunion etc when Liam does it’s a bad thing and he’s using it for his own advantage as I said it’s double standards
It's because Liam has nothing else going for him and latches onto anything the other guys do.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's because Liam has nothing else going for him and latches onto anything the other guys do.
Still if Harry did it he would be praised etc 🙄 same if Louis does it but when it’s Liam it’s “he latches on to it because he’s got nothing going for him” it’s still double standards

Reactions: 5
Still if Harry did it he would be praised etc 🙄 same if Louis does it but when it’s Liam it’s “he latches on to it because he’s got nothing going for him” it’s still double standards
I see your point. Not much was mentioned when Louis liked one of Zayns posts a while back.

Reactions: 1
I see your point. Not much was mentioned when Louis liked one of Zayns posts a while back.
It’s like when Harry posted that pic of him wearing a 1D top and then deleted it. If Liam did that everyone be screaming he’s doing it for attention and riding the back of 1D. Harry does it and he’s butter wouldn’t melt 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly if your gonna say one’s doing it to benefit his career might as well say they are all doing it for that reason it’s pathetic

Reactions: 6
It’s like when Harry posted that pic of him wearing a 1D top and then deleted it. If Liam did that everyone be screaming he’s doing it for attention and riding the back of 1D. Harry does it and he’s butter wouldn’t melt 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly if your gonna say one’s doing it to benefit his career might as well say they are all doing it for that reason it’s pathetic
Except they’re not the same so of course they get different reactions. Harry doesn’t need to mention 1D to benefit his career because he’s already incredibly successful as a solo artist and many of his fans became fans during his solo career and don’t care for 1D at all.

Liam’s career is in the gutter and the only time he gets any sort of positive attention is when he mentions 1D so yes, it’s logical to assume he does it for the attention.

Reactions: 13
Except they’re not the same so of course they get different reactions. Harry doesn’t need to mention 1D to benefit his career because he’s already incredibly successful as a solo artist and many of his fans became fans during his solo career and don’t care for 1D at all.

Liam’s career is in the gutter and the only time he gets any sort of positive attention is when he mentions 1D so yes, it’s logical to assume he does it for the attention.
All is it you all just interpreting that? The others does the same and people are like aaaaw look they not forgot about it and then Liam does it and it’s he’s doing it for clout 🙄 people just picking and choosing because people are the favour of the month because it’s popular to hate on Liam for some strange reason

Reactions: 2
They’re celebrities, everything all of them do is for attention.

I genuinely think Liam misses 1D though, Louis too.

Reactions: 12
They’re celebrities, everything all of them do is for attention.

I genuinely think Liam misses 1D though, Louis too.
And it doesn’t really matter the level of success they all know fans would post about it and go on about it so why’s it good when one member does it but then it’s needy etc when another member does it

Reactions: 4
Liam misses 1D because it’s probably the last time he had a sense of accomplishment sadly, Louis doesn’t because he is doing really well his American tour is going well he doesn’t need the band anymore, sadly Liam is the only one that does because he still hasn’t found his calling yet and I hope he does for his own sake

• Heart
I mean both Liam and niall have said there all in a new group chat together recently and have all been checking up on each other

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I think they say that about the gc etc just to keep the media off their backs, Niall was constantly asked about 1d/a reunion when he was promoting his new album a few weeks ago, it it was me I’d be rightly pissed off tbh

Anyone seen the podcast with zayn first one in 6 years he seems so chilled. Love how he gets on with fatherhood

Reactions: 9
That podcast was very good he looks so healthy, there’s a sneaky part of me that thinks he might go on tour (or else I’m just hoping) but he’s such a good dad 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.