One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember speaking to her in the early days and she would tell me she has cancer and asked me to promote her page. So disturbing looking back. Personally I think she must've known it was a lie and she went along with it because she was getting attention from 1d
I keep thinking she must of known to some extent but after listening to the podcast and her sisters talking I get the feeling maybe she didn’t know
---
She was sick though just not even a quarter as sick as she was made out to be, a lot of people think that the mother killed her, cause she was on so much medication apparently
That’s what I was thinking when listening tot the podcast I thought maybe the medication was what made her have a heart attack apparently she was addicted to pain relief 🤷🏼‍♀️ it makes more sense but from the podcast apparently the autopsy said she was completely fine but I do think she was mentally poorly

Reactions: 1
Seen on twitter about Louis show it's bad. It ended up getting canclled becasue of the weather and people got really hurt and winderscreens broken. Sounded really bad

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Phoebe (Louis’ sister) is pregnant
This doesn't entirely surprise me. I hope her relationship is a stable one and becoming a mother brings her contentment. I feel so sad for the entire family, losing their mum at such a young age. I can't imagine the grief.

Reactions: 3
It's quite bad from what I've seen on twitter a lot of people are devasted apprently he paid some hospital bills did Louis. Some people's cars are wrote of there's go fund me all over twitter for people as from what I've seen insurance won't pay for all of it and some people I've seen are talking about suiing red rocks as they wasn't very responsible. Knew about the weather warning but didn't give them enough time to get out a lot of staff didn't help and apprently laughed and apprently Louis team was a lot more helpful and helped a lot

Reactions: 5
Zayn has just deleted ALL his Instagram posts and posted a little film on a motorbike 😂 so weird!

• Wow
He’s signed with Mercury apparently, I didn’t realise he left/was dropped by RCA.

Louis tries too much to be like the gallagher brothers, I don’t even think Louis’ image even fits his music style
Totally agree! He’s lost himself somewhere along the line; for me it doesn’t help his stage presence either, he just seems detached, and like a Liam Gallagher tribute act! He seems quite vulnerable underneath it all, he’d be a lot more watchable if he relaxed and let that show.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.