One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got round to listening to the believe in magic podcast. Did 1d ever address the news when it came out as a scam?

I was part of the twitter fandom in the early days and used to give her shoutouts thinking I was helping. Makes me sick to think about it now

Phoebe (Louis’ sister) is pregnant
the twins grew up way too early with the fillers at such a young age and now pregnancy.... the fact that her bf's 26 is such a red flag. also does this family not know how to use protection??

Reactions: 8
Finally got round to listening to the believe in magic podcast. Did 1d ever address the news when it came out as a scam?

I was part of the twitter fandom in the early days and used to give her shoutouts thinking I was helping. Makes me sick to think about it now
No because they were broken up when it got exposed as a scam, I think they started the investigation in 2017 and it got exposed in 2020

the twins grew up way too early with the fillers at such a young age and now pregnancy.... the fact that her bf's 26 is such a red flag. also does this family not know how to use protection??
What fillers did they get? I thought they looked like that naturally and just wore loads of make up … but now you mention it, makes total sense. The way they all dress too, I find mind blowing, so cheap looking; Harry’s sister is way way more classy!

Reactions: 1

I've never heard about this, anyone got the backstory?

I've never heard about this, anyone got the backstory?
I'd recommend listening to the podcast for full details but the short version is... There was a fan from back in the xfactor days who said she had a brain tumour and set up a charity called believe in magic. The guys and their families would help her raise funds. Quite literally from the beginning of 1ds career all the way up to their last album iirc. Turns out the whole thing was a lie and the mum was pocketing some of the money

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'd recommend listening to the podcast for full details but the short version is... There was a fan from back in the xfactor days who said she had a brain tumour and set up a charity called believe in magic. The guys and their families would help her raise funds. Quite literally from the beginning of 1ds career all the way up to their last album iirc. Turns out the whole thing was a lie and the mum was pocketing some of the money
That the one for Meg? I remember them tweeting to “believe in magic” but I’ve never heard of it being a scam at all what podcasts is it on?

To be fair
What fillers did they get? I thought they looked like that naturally and just wore loads of make up … but now you mention it, makes total sense. The way they all dress too, I find mind blowing, so cheap looking; Harry’s sister is way way more classy!
Gemma was older when 1D formed and had her own life away from being “Harry Styles sister”. Louis’ younger sisters never had that, they grew up with their brother being famous and rich and the influencer lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
The twins have had lip filler. Either they posted it or the dr who did it posted it. It was on TikTok I think.

Reactions: 2
I am in no way trying to be cheeky, but with what music? Has he put out an album and it somehow escaped my notice? TBF he's the one I follow the least so it's entirely possible...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be for LP1 I assume unless he’s putting out an album between now and September of course..

Just finished that podcast, I seen loads over that believe in magic during the early 1D days I thought it was linked to teenage cancer trust or something with how similar it seemed or it was something Louis was a big part of so maybe something to do with him but I always thought the Twitter account for it was really really weird, I thought there was something really strange with how unprofessional it was and it was more like a fan girl account rather than a charity account.
Feel slightly bad for Megan, never having an actual childhood but what I don’t understand is did she actually think she was sick herself or not? I get it was majority her mums actions but did Megan think she was ill or her mum saying she’s in hospital when they were at Disney land?

Just finished that podcast, I seen loads over that believe in magic during the early 1D days I thought it was linked to teenage cancer trust or something with how similar it seemed or it was something Louis was a big part of so maybe something to do with him but I always thought the Twitter account for it was really really weird, I thought there was something really strange with how unprofessional it was and it was more like a fan girl account rather than a charity account.
Feel slightly bad for Megan, never having an actual childhood but what I don’t understand is did she actually think she was sick herself or not? I get it was majority her mums actions but did Megan think she was ill or her mum saying she’s in hospital when they were at Disney land?
I remember speaking to her in the early days and she would tell me she has cancer and asked me to promote her page. So disturbing looking back. Personally I think she must've known it was a lie and she went along with it because she was getting attention from 1d

She was sick though just not even a quarter as sick as she was made out to be, a lot of people think that the mother killed her, cause she was on so much medication apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.