One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to Louis' concert tonight....it's pouring down rain and really cold (for June anyway-54F) and the venue is listed as "covered outdoors". This should be interesting!

Reactions: 2
I'm going to Louis' concert tonight....it's pouring down rain and really cold (for June anyway-54F) and the venue is listed as "covered outdoors". This should be interesting!
Layer up and enjoy. Stay hydrated!

He was wearing the same outfit but with black hearts, I saw Anne was there that’s very very cute

I prayed for these days of all 5 of them being active, we’re getting so much content ❤

They used to be so active in the early days. Now the only time they come online is to promote something

I mean active as in shows, they’ll never be as active on social media again I don’t think

Reactions: 1
Ok, so the concert was AMAZING! Cold and quite damp but absolutely fantastic. It cracked me up when Louis said "Why is it so fooking cold on this stage?!" when it was definitely 15 degrees warmer up there than out in the wind! Definitely a venue selected with the expectation that the weather in June would be, ya know, June-like and not March-like.

There were two girls and a dad right behind me and my friend that were at their third or fourth show in a row. Poor girl was crying the whole. entire. show. I was (am?) genuinely concerned for her mental health, I have seen some major bands and performers and never seen a reaction like that! And she couldn't have been a 1D holdover fan because she was 16 at absolute most.

Top notch show with really good ticket prices, highly recommend going if he comes to your cities! It was WAY more crowded that I initially expected, going by the number of people remarking on how many unsold seats there were not too long ago, which was great to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.