One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Niall Horan, you incredible man! What a beautiful album. Can't wait to see him live even more now! ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
Harry selling out the iconic Slane Castle and performing to over 80k people has to be a career highlight. As a fan I’m so proud of how far he’s come and i’m so glad his hard work has paid off. Nobody deserves this more. He’s an incredible performer and i can’t wait to watch his career reach even greater heights.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harry selling out the iconic Slane Castle and performing to over 80k people has to be a career highlight. As a fan I’m so proud of how far he’s come and i’m so glad his hard work has paid off. Nobody deserves this more. He’s an incredible performer and i can’t wait to watch his career reach even greater heights.
And 4 nights at Wembley next week which has a capacity of 90k!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His hair looks like it needs a good wash
I just can’t stand guys with long hair they always look like they need a wash I don’t know if it’s just lads hair is different to girls hair
Even Jack grealish looks like he needs a good scrub down he looks like he stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf at least he's Doing well and doing something for charity and productive than just sitting around drinking etc, also did anyone see nialls set at summertime hall today, he sounded and looked incredible!!

Reactions: 7
Tbf at least he's Doing well and doing something for charity and productive than just sitting around drinking etc, also did anyone see nialls set at summertime hall today, he sounded and looked incredible!!
I’m glad he’s well, seems a lot more happier and he seemed really made up doing it and nearly scoring just how he looked the spit of David beckham more than Brooklyn to now looking the spit of Jack grealish like I’m not being dramatic I kept having to do a double take

was at the summertime ball yesterday, and gotta say I’m now an even bigger Niall fan, my shoulder ended up covered in the tears of the girl seated next to me when he sang story of my life, she was so gone bless her heart 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
was at the summertime ball yesterday, and gotta say I’m now an even bigger Niall fan, my shoulder ended up covered in the tears of the girl seated next to me when he sang story of my life, she was so gone bless her heart 😭🤣
Everyone saying good things about Niall at festivals and STB etc. Is just making me even more excited for tour.

Reactions: 4
Everyone saying good things about Niall at festivals and STB etc. Is just making me even more excited for tour.
I’ve always liked him but I’ve never been an ‘OMG NIALL’ girl, I originally booked tickets to see Lewis Capaldi and Raye (who was also incredible) before Niall was even announced, only for Niall to easily be my favourite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d like Niall’s music if I liked his voice. There’s just something about it that I can’t really take to.

Reactions: 5
I’d like Niall’s music if I liked his voice. There’s just something about it that I can’t really take to.
I agree! I know a lot of people think Louis’ voice is the worst, but I prefer it to Niall’s … it’s more distinctive and actually a pretty good recording voice (live is another story 😂). Niall is ageing really well though, arguably the best … was shocked at how good he looked in the Lewis Capaldi doc .. never got him before … my husband agreed and couldn’t believe how much he’d changed since his blonde skinny days in 1D (we are both in media, in case convo sounds weird 😂).

• Haha
I'm realizing people are madder than I thought. It's not just Freddie that is not Louis's according to them. Freddie, bear and zayns kids are all stunt kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.