One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just in from it too. It was the best night ever. Woman next to me said I get it now and that after seeing him she understood why everyone says he's amazing. Wish I was going tomorrow
Just got back to the hotel from seeing Harry and holy duck!!! No show compares. It is so positive and he’s incredible on stage. He did a lady’s gender reveal and it was just fab.
I’m so jealous 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Harry sing Stockholm Syndrome, Niall singing SOML and Louis singing Where Do Broken Hearts Go… I’m clowning so bad right now 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
I was there last night too! It was just so good.
I was a fan before but honestly love him even more now, unreal energy and just so genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just got home from seeing him in Edinburgh, and it was incredible! Absolutely gutted we didn’t get Stockholm Syndrome but he did play medicine

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could Harry appear on stage with niall at big weekend seeing as it's a Dundee. Heres hoping 😂

• Wow
Could Harry appear on stage with niall at big weekend seeing as it's a Dundee. Heres hoping 😂
I was hoping he would as he was playing golf in Carnoustie. He didn't appear but Niall was brilliant 😁

Oh my God! I'm going to see Niall!

Definitely didn't nearly cry 3 times at work.

Twice in sadness when Ticketmaster and then Vodafone tried to screw me over.

Then once in happiness when somehow I went from only having tickets in the rafters at the back being available to suddenly a VIP ticket being available, which I got. Niall, you are welcome to every penny. 💚💚

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Then once in happiness when somehow I went from only having tickets in the rafters at the back being available to suddenly a VIP ticket being available, which I got. Niall, you are welcome to every penny. 💚💚
I got tickets on Tuesday! I never really bothered with Nialls first two albums but I really like his new stuff and I’ve gone back and listened to the older music too, I’m looking forward to seeing him. I’ve decided if I can’t have a 1D reunion I’m just going to see them all separately…Liam if ur reading this I’ve got £50 and a back garden with your name on it babes, make my dreams come true x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not managed to get any yet. Just tried on my dinner break. But looks like Manchester has sold out. So will have a look once I finish in case anymore been added

Ah so happy for you, Niall is truly human sunshine such a lovely happy person😊

• Heart
Ah so happy for you, Niall is truly human sunshine such a lovely happy person😊
Thank you, he is. He is, just so happy and lovely, and just loves making music etc. And it's just all lovely.
Not managed to get any yet. Just tried on my dinner break. But looks like Manchester has sold out. So will have a look once I finish in case anymore been added
Gutted for you if you don't. Keep trying, I got Manchester and Ticketmaster was being a right tit for me.

Last edited:
niall's new album is out! i love the 2 singles he's already released so i'm super excited for this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.