One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also seeing Harry on Friday. Perfect weekend. Hope u manage to get Niall tickete
See, I'm not fussed about Harry. Not really a fan. But hope you enjoy.

My biggest problem with getting tickets is they go on sale when I'm at work, so I'm gonna have to go and hide somewhere to try and secure ticket

Reactions: 3
See, I'm not fussed about Harry. Not really a fan. But hope you enjoy.

My biggest problem with getting tickets is they go on sale when I'm at work, so I'm gonna have to go and hide somewhere to try and secure ticket
Thank you 😁

Maybe your boss will let you try when they know its Niall. If u do it on the fly just don't scream when u do get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long before the Asia leg of his tour did Louis cancel the dates? I've got tickets for June 13 but I'm trying not to get excited yet in case they cancel :cautious:

Reactions: 1
No date near me to come back on the same day, so no Niall for me ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m going to try and get tickets to see Niall in Manchester. Is this an arena tour?

Reactions: 4
Did she have a good time? I was at the show too it was amazing! 😍
Wow, were you, glad you enjoyed it. She was telling me about the pink lights for someone who lost a friend at the Manchester arena. Emotional. She had the best time thank you , she still on a high and on her way home. She’s sent me some pics but there’s lots more , she really was so close, just security in front of her. She was in ‘jonnys place’ pod. She said great camaraderie with the other fans and place holding for those needing the loo! She was chuffed he played Fine Line .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just saw Harry tonight in Coventry and it was amazing. Such a vibe, a beautiful atmosphere and so much happiness! He played Stockholm Syndrome and a little bit of Best Song Ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m seeing him in Slane Castle. Its kind of a fesitival vibe. I really hope he’ll play medicine

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got a ticket very last minute and so went on my own. But I didn’t feel alone for a minute. It really is like a festival, everyone was so friendly and lovely. It was a wonderful experience!
---
I’m seeing him in Slane Castle. Its kind of a fesitival vibe. I really hope he’ll play medicine
I hope you have a brilliant time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone going to try for tickets for Niall? I think his prices are quite reasonable 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I want to as missed out on Harry but I finish work at 5 so I feel like they may be sold out.but Ive had a look and there's still some left for Louis so if I cant get niall I'll just get Louis tickets

Just got back to the hotel from seeing Harry and holy duck!!! No show compares. It is so positive and he’s incredible on stage. He did a lady’s gender reveal and it was just fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just got back to the hotel from seeing Harry and holy duck!!! No show compares. It is so positive and he’s incredible on stage. He did a lady’s gender reveal and it was just fab.
I'm just in from it too. It was the best night ever. Woman next to me said I get it now and that after seeing him she understood why everyone says he's amazing. Wish I was going tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.