One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Management wouldn't let them be themselves. They had an image they wanted the band to be. They were young and obviously went along with it but when u look at old videos u can see them nervously looking at Management if they said or did something they thought they might get told off for
No I mean if Louis genuinely used to be this Liam Gallagher-esque person then why was he not like this before he was famous? Look at pictures and videos of him before he was famous. He still came across as camp

And the accent now is so forced. That chicken nugget video sounds like someone badly impersonating someone from Yorkshire

Reactions: 6
No I mean if Louis genuinely used to be this Liam Gallagher-esque person then why was he not like this before he was famous? Look at pictures and videos of him before he was famous. He still came across as camp

And the accent now is so forced. That chicken nugget video sounds like someone badly impersonating someone from Yorkshire
Aw sorry I thought u meant when he was in the band. Louis looks like he needs a good wash half the time u see him now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He also last night teased everyone with best song ever then switched it to wmyb with a huge smirk on his face πŸ˜‚ he knows what he's doing. Personally I think where gonna get more 1d songs as he's trying to play as much songs as he can as its officially the final bit of tour now. However I am also clowning again as Liam said at the ksi fight that they have recently just started a new group chat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He also last night teased everyone with best song ever then switched it to wmyb with a huge smirk on his face πŸ˜‚ he knows what he's doing. Personally I think where gonna get more 1d songs as he's trying to play as much songs as he can as its officially the final bit of tour now. However I am also clowning again as Liam said at the ksi fight that they have recently just started a new group chat
these boys and their 'group chats' :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope I get Niall ticket for Manchester - I've just booked the hotel already in the hope I do. πŸ˜† Thankfully, I can cancel the room for free if I don't get ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter is seeing Harry tonight in Coventry, she has just messaged to say she at the front barrier. All that is between her and Harry will be security πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.