One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be the coop arena ? Could be annoucing a final show there ?
I thought that but on the coop app it says members will be the first to get presale but these tickets go on sale tomorrow so it can’t be. Must just be extra tickets

Will defo be soccer aid as u have said as its always held there
It wasn’t last year. It was at the London Stadium. I believe it’s been at the Etihad too. But you’re right, it’s at Old Trafford this year.

It wasn’t last year. It was at the London Stadium. I believe it’s been at the Etihad too. But you’re right, it’s at Old Trafford this year.
It’s not always been at old Trafford but most of the time it has been at old Trafford since soccer aid has started

Reactions: 2
Oh phew, I honestly thought Liam was going to be an influencer boxer, like Logan Paul! I hope it is just Soccer Aid. I hope Liam is okay. I worry about him

Reactions: 8
Harrys been annouced as been one of the final guests on the late late show .so twitter is currently in meltdown .james is going to ne pretty much hated if he dosnt do something as he has gone on about it for years now 😆

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a pretty underwhelming ending just having Harry on (that’s no offence to Harry at all) we all know James has the power to bring them back for one night (only) but then I also see people saying that apparently Harry is announcing another tour so I don’t know

I was really hoping all of One Direction would appear, but I'm renowned for my ridiculous optimism.

I think it’s a pretty underwhelming ending just having Harry on (that’s no offence to Harry at all) we all know James has the power to bring them back for one night (only) but then I also see people saying that apparently Harry is announcing another tour so I don’t know
JFC hasn't he been touring basically non-stop for like two years now? Maybe (probably) I'm just super lazy but it's ok to take a break!

Reactions: 6
I want how they did it was the jonas brothers .harry gets in the car and then james says we have one more picup and louis gets in and so on .either that or he gets them all on a video saying hi .like he needs to do something as hes been teasing for years

I Never Said anything about getting “back together” this would have been a once off thing for The late late show, surely one performance or something wouldn’t have hurt them?

I’d be so happy if a reunion happened!! But in my heart I know it won’t happen, Zayn wouldn’t do it for sure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.