One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder about the documentary and how accurate it was doesn’t it? Cause according to that, he sells out everywhere he goes and every country he goes to. This would imply that’s not 100% true.
The problem is they added big venues for this tour in countries he's never been to as a solo. Which for the promoters I get business wise they would not make money and it would not make logistic sense to haul an entire tour to just do 2/3 dates in 1 or 2 cities as the freight fess etc would not be worth it and they would be working at a loss.

Also given issues other artists and even well known touring companies (bus suppliers, production and catering etc) have been having getting visas and other documents through, especially when operating from the UK, I can see why that would be a reason for cancellation as opposed to ticket sales.

Another reason could be security concerns given how bad local security and police were at the Japan premier. It could be that the promoter is unwilling to finance more and as they his team will have signed an agreement with the promoter for the tour as is standard. It's ultimately the promoters decision if shows go ahead.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just checked out some of Louis’ US dates on Ticketmaster, and there are so many available seats. How did they get the demand so wrong? It must be seriously gutting for your management to have to tell you they are cancelling your tour because not enough people have bought tickets.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve just checked out some of Louis’ US dates on Ticketmaster, and there are so many available seats. How did they get the demand so wrong? It must be seriously gutting for your management to have to tell you they are cancelling your tour because not enough people have bought tickets.
I think they'll cancel that part of the tour as well :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The problem is they added big venues for this tour in countries he's never been to as a solo. Which for the promoters I get business wise they would not make money and it would not make logistic sense to haul an entire tour to just do 2/3 dates in 1 or 2 cities as the freight fess etc would not be worth it and they would be working at a loss.

Also given issues other artists and even well known touring companies (bus suppliers, production and catering etc) have been having getting visas and other documents through, especially when operating from the UK, I can see why that would be a reason for cancellation as opposed to ticket sales.

Another reason could be security concerns given how bad local security and police were at the Japan premier. It could be that the promoter is unwilling to finance more and as they his team will have signed an agreement with the promoter for the tour as is standard. It's ultimately the promoters decision if shows go ahead.
What happened with security in Japan at the premiere?

Reactions: 1
I think they'll cancel that part of the tour as well :(
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I already have my tickets! And booked the time off work! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get time off work in some fields?!

I will throw such a tantrum, stg.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I already have my tickets! And booked the time off work! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get time off work in some fields?!

I will throw such a tantrum, stg.
Cancelled shows are always so unfair for the people who take time off and book travel/accommodation. Especially when it's someone who has to save up or can't get a refund

His team should start doing more promo in the cities where the ticket sales are low to prevent cancelling more dates

Reactions: 6
anyone seen that fake account on Instagram claiming to be some sort of reunion account, honestly I did think James corden was the only thing they “might” do as they all have such an association with that show but I saw Ben winston replied to someone yesterday and said it’s not happening so!

Liam going into boxing is not a good move for him.

Although, if he's gonna get into great shape for it, i'm down for lots of pictures/videos of him working out and looking sexy as duck. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I absolutely love Liam and this information has floored me. Of course he’s daft enough to think this is a good idea 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
I’d be very surprised if it’s boxing, would only further show Tommy is an exhibition fighter not a genuine boxer. Captains on opposing football teams like someone else has said would be a good guess.

Might be trying to launch something similar to Soccer Aid himself?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the post about more Love on Tour shows? Any idea if they are UK or America?

Has anyone seen the post about more Love on Tour shows? Any idea if they are UK or America?
I think it’s just the final ticket batch for existing shows. If they were announcing new dates they would’ve included it in the graphic I think.

Why would they have extra tickets that they didn’t release the first time around?
They might be opening more standing tickets for shows? There’s usually a cap put on standing at first and then if there’s exceptional demand they’ll fill more. It’s why capacity for some open air shows varies so much. It might cause some space issues/crowd control problems though. Either that or it’ll be obstructed view seats for cheaper that are extreme side view or behind the stage.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.