One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nialls in milan so probs no reunion .also dont think harry will annouce anything with it been james last show .i think its just going to be more of a case of looking back on memories with them been so close

Reactions: 3
Niall’s new single is really good. Also did anyone see Louis is live streaming AOTV for veeps imo putting it on Disney+/prime where everyone could have watched it would have been a better idea

Reactions: 5
Niall’s new single is really good. Also did anyone see Louis is live streaming AOTV for veeps imo putting it on Disney+/prime where everyone could have watched it would have been a better idea
Yeah I don’t like the fact you’ve gotta pay to watch it again
---
I’ve just checked and it’s £17 for the ticket to watch the livestream! That’s nearly as much as it was in the cinema 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It wont be louis it will be management but im just waiting until it comes out online .it seems stupid to release this when people have already paid for cinema

Reactions: 4
Gotta recoup those cancelled show costs somewhere.
Sorry I’m just being flippant but I don’t like when artists do this. I get it for like the Little Mix final show and stuff like that but this is something that people have likely already paid to see in the cinema.

Reactions: 9
He’s likely doing this because it hasn’t been picked up by a streaming service. Has to make some money somehow.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know, I don’t mean this in a nasty way because I do like some of Louis music but he isn’t as big as he think he is but saying that I do think at times he knows he isn’t that big with this underdog persona he has. I just can’t really work it out

Reactions: 7
I don't think he'll ever be bigger than he is at the moment. His voice and songs aren't anything special. To people outside his fanbase, he comes across as an oasis wannabe

Reactions: 10
They’re were great as a band all together. Individually they’re not that great including Harry.

Reactions: 6
I don't listen to Harry's music much but know the big hits from the radio. Harry's music sounds better than the band. I think his songs are long lasting, but the band's music wasn't

Reactions: 4
They’re were great as a band all together. Individually they’re not that great including Harry.
I think the same I don’t think Harry is as great as people make him out to be I just think he’s very overrated some of his hit songs are good but o don’t think they are as amazing as people make them out to be.

Reactions: 6
I think the same I don’t think Harry is as great as people make him out to be I just think he’s very overrated some of his hit songs are good but o don’t think they are as amazing as people make them out to be.
Same. I mean, he's objectively very good looking and very charismatic, but to me his music isn't anything special. I liked a fair bit of his first album but the subsequent ones are too much like I fell into a 1970s fever dream. Which is cool, if that's your jam go for it, but I don't get the appeal. I'll take Louis and Niall over Harry almost always.

Same. I mean, he's objectively very good looking and very charismatic, but to me his music isn't anything special. I liked a fair bit of his first album but the subsequent ones are too much like I fell into a 1970s fever dream. Which is cool, if that's your jam go for it, but I don't get the appeal. I'll take Louis and Niall over Harry almost always.
I don’t know I think he’s became more charismatic lately but I don’t really get the big appeal to him. I’ve never found him attractive and actual quite boring in interviews during 1D and very awkward. Like I do like his song falling but his music never appealed to me that sign of our times I didn’t get the “wow” of it and the msm made out like it was the breakthrough of the century when I thought it sounded something from like queen or something. I just don’t understand this hype with him like he’s gonna go down as one of the greats in years to come when really he’s just the flavour of the month. He’s at his high now like Lewis capaldi was when he brought out someone you love but it’ll calm down soon for Harry like it did with Lewis (yes he’s still big and great but there isn’t as much hype with him)

I like how Louis, Niall and Liam are more open with their fans but Harry is well managed. I agree once his light goes out he’ll be less smug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.