One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they ever agree on a reunion, they'd want it to be massive. They wouldn't announce it on the late late show

Reactions: 1
If they did a reunion it would be out of nowhere and be announced on the bands socials not on the late late show it just seems very meh if it was on there and wouldn’t blow up as much as it would if it was on the bands socials

Reactions: 5
the reunion rumor was probably leaked by people at the late late show to drum up views for the finale so.... 🤷‍♀️ it was too good to be true

Reactions: 8
It’d be nice if the four of them (Zayn left the band) did a little skit.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. I love the 1D skits on the Late Late Show - Tattoo Roulette and Dodgeball. It would have been great if could have done something similar or even just a medley of some of their hits. Surely it wouldn't have been impossible to convince them to appear (even if it was without Zayn).

Reactions: 7
Agreed. I love the 1D skits on the Late Late Show - Tattoo Roulette and Dodgeball. It would have been great if could have done something similar or even just a medley of some of their hits. Surely it wouldn't have been impossible to convince them to appear (even if it was without Zayn).
I'm with you, tbh. Niall and Louis are both promoting stuff, Harry is.... Harry, and not really sure what else Liam has going on at the moment. Not sure how Lou's tour coincides with the final episodes though, and I wouldn't blame H if he decided to do F all for a while. Though he won't. But. I'd put up with Corden to see that and I hate that twit. Think of the views!

Reactions: 1
Only Liam, Louis and Niall would be up for a reunion based on their own words over the years. Can’t see Harry or Zayn being interested (even if it’s one night only). Harry would have nothing to gain from it and Zayn hasn’t said a positive word about the band since he left.

If people still want a 1D reunion even without the two most popular members, i’m sure it’ll happen one day but what would be the point? It wouldn’t feel the same with just 3/5 members.

Not to clown or anything but niall was meant to be perfoming at a festival on the 27th and has canclled .obviously louis canclled his and liams been seen in La .

• Wow
I wouldn’t be surprised if JC’s team are paying them for all these sightings to ramp up more views for the final show

niall's tiktok is amazing. i love that he's so active on it & also loved his vogue skincare video

Reactions: 2
Only Liam, Louis and Niall would be up for a reunion based on their own words over the years. Can’t see Harry or Zayn being interested (even if it’s one night only). Harry would have nothing to gain from it and Zayn hasn’t said a positive word about the band since he left.

If people still want a 1D reunion even without the two most popular members, i’m sure it’ll happen one day but what would be the point? It wouldn’t feel the same with just 3/5 members.
I can see Harry doing a one offs for special events, like the Superbowl half time show or an Olympics or him receiving a big lifetime achievement award. Similar to Justin Timberlake with NSYNC or Beyonce with Destinys Child.

I really can't see Zayn ever returning though.

I think maybe if they did a reunion they should do it in years time and do it on the big runion like they did with five and blue and do it with loads of boy bands

I don't think their songs/fanbase will stand the test of time, not enough to warrant a reunion anyway. Hear me out.. with other pop boybands there's usually 1 or 2 members who will have a successful career after the band is over. For 1d all 5 have their own solo careers, and it's caused a division within their original fanbase. An obvious example is harry fans v Louis fans. They argue about which guy is flopping, insult the guys looks etc to defend their favourite. So it goes from supporting all 5 to hating 4 and liking 1

Also the guys don't hang out as friends now and some of them haven't spoken to Zayn since he left, so I can't see it happening. And I can't see Harry and Louis wanting to share a stage again. And who knows what comments they'll all make in the future like Liam did in the Logan Paul podcast

Last edited:
already had tickets from the summertime ball presale before they announced Niall, a win for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.