One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it wasn’t another one night stand that results in a baby brother for Freddie 🤪
Or they did meet at a party like the twitter fans said, went on a few dates before deciding it doesn't go any further than that. I mean we've all been there. Why is Louis any different just because he's in the public eye? We've all met someone been out with them a couple of times and for whatever reason it's just never gone to the "official" GF/BF phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dead ringer for Zayn! without the chains and cap it wouldn't be so bad. I still have a real soft spot for Lima bean <3
It's such a 90's look, and not one I ever wished to see again. But if it makes him feel good then it's doing it's job.

Reactions: 2
Or they did meet at a party like the twitter fans said, went on a few dates before deciding it doesn't go any further than that. I mean we've all been there. Why is Louis any different just because he's in the public eye? We've all met someone been out with them a couple of times and for whatever reason it's just never gone to the "official" GF/BF phase.
Fans and people who keep up with celebrities often position themselves as audience members to these famous people’s lives, thinking they’re performing for them when in reality, they’re just living their lives normally. People hook up and have casual relationships that go nowhere serious all the time, celebrities aren’t different in that regard.

Reactions: 8
Fans and people who keep up with celebrities often position themselves as audience members to these famous people’s lives, thinking they’re performing for them when in reality, they’re just living their lives normally. People hook up and have casual relationships that go nowhere serious all the time, celebrities aren’t different in that regard.
Exactly what I was trying to say. You said it far more eloquently. Thanks! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Louis’ got new tats and Pleasing will be releasing new products. They each have a photo of their hands put up on their socials on the same day. Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what they all mean?! Are the two bones for his dogs? Looks like a Christmas tree - maybe because his birthday is around then? Thoughts on a postcard! The Larries are going to go crazy on these, there will be connections found 🙈

They already have twitter has been disecting each tattoo 😆
Threads have already been made

Reactions: 1
I saw a tiktok saying the tattoos are a reference to one of his songs but I can’t remember which one

You honestly think the men in your life don’t talk about women like this when there are no women around? 😂
You are deluded…
Sure, she can do what she wants… but she now has a reputation of being slaggy. Look at all the comments across the web about her 😂
Taylor Swift made this mistake years ago and soon realised she was getting a horrid reputation.
Also, if you really believe men and woman are truly valued the same when it comes to sex, then you need to wake up.
The average man struggles to find casual sex, whereas any woman could walk into any bar at the weekend and get a shag. Therefore they are not valued the same in society, right or wrong.
Listen, would I love to be able to sleep around without men thinking I’m a slag? Course I would..
Unfortuentely men do talk about girls who sleep around and it’s hilarious that you honestly believe the men in your life don’t 😂

Babe why not get a grip, stop worrying what other people say about you and go get some dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a anon posted on twitter yesterday from something saying it was goung to be canclled and everyone said they didnt believe it and then it happened

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.