Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone who has been around flossie recently needs to self isolate. the vaccination thing comes into place mid august

Reactions: 32
It’s so infuriating they can just trot about and not give a duck about anyone else, they didn’t learn after everything earlier this year that put me off then sm you’d think they’d at least hide it. That or flossie did it ok purpose

Reactions: 29
They are so classless, all of them. Some things just shouldn’t be in the public domain. What is Lewys playing at - he’s like 22. Too old to think airing stuff like this is cool and funny. Laugh about it amongst yourselves, don’t post about it; you’re not 16 anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They are so classless, all of them. Some things just shouldn’t be in the public domain. What is Lewys playing at - he’s like 22. Too old to think airing stuff like this is cool and funny. Laugh about it amongst yourselves, don’t post about it; you’re not 16 anymore.
Sure theyve got to make themselves sound 'cool' somehow 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
defos not isolating shes dressed up on insta😖 wonder if its her that got w someone in one direction jn that tiktok

• Angry
Reactions: 11
defos not isolating shes dressed up on insta😖 wonder if its her that got w someone in one direction jn that tiktok
I don't think anyone in one direction would go near them, the only one I know who is close to tiktokers is Liam.... but even then he had a gf and was engaged

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think anyone in one direction would go near them, the only one I know who is close to tiktokers is Liam.... but even then he had a gf and was engaged
I'm pretty sure it was the other girl in the video who got with someone from one direction

Reactions: 4
Would anyone mind summing up what this tiktok was about, it’s been deleted lols

Reactions: 5
saved it bc i knew he’d delete it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was a bit like the “I’m passing the phone to someone who…” trend. It was between Lewys, Olivia and the girl they’re in Croatia with but we had to guess which thing was about who, stuff like “remember when you slept with a member of one direction” and “remember when your ex wrote a song about you and it ended up in the top 40” and one was “remember when your best friend slept with the boy you were talking to” so assume it was about flossie and spencer lolll

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.