Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hasn’t posted on yt in almost 3 weeks or given any explanation and yet she is constantly posting about going out partying ... it’s literally her one job to film and edit it’s so ridiculous, girlie doesn’t care one bit about her fanbase

Reactions: 47
she hasn’t posted on yt in almost 3 weeks or given any explanation and yet she is constantly posting about going out partying ... it’s literally her one job to film and edit it’s so ridiculous, girlie doesn’t care one bit about her fanbase
She doesn’t care fam. She’s got her house, she’s got her man. Probably a dog on the way too. She’s sorted. She doesn’t “need” to work, so probably won’t for a while.

Reactions: 33
She captioned her recent tik tok ‘healing’ so everyone in the comments is saying her and John have split.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She captioned her recent tik tok ‘healing’ so everyone in the comments is saying her and John have split.
You think? Don’t get me wrong I’ll admit I found them sweet but her saying I wanna marry him in a vlog I was like no you idiot

Reactions: 26
You think? Don’t get me wrong I’ll admit I found them sweet but her saying I wanna marry him in a vlog I was like no you idiot
No idea it’s just what people are commenting on her tiktok

Let’s be real, together or not they’re not gonna last forever are they, he never seems that interested in her

Reactions: 10
makes me lol that her fans jumped to that conclusion immediately like ??? just a bit embarrassing really

Reactions: 15
makes me lol that her fans jumped to that conclusion immediately like ??? just a bit embarrassing really
Iys bc she has no boundaries at all she just lets ppl feel apart of her relationship bc of how she blogs / what she chooses to share (which is clearly too much)

Reactions: 5
every single item in her motel edit is on sale ... so quickly (my bets are because of the barbara collab)

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice she deleted that recent TikTok where she said she was in a hotel room alone and the comments were like “sure Elmo films isn’t with you this time”
💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Met someone earlier who said that they found olivias purse on a night out in belfast, had about 20 £50 notes in it as well as her IDs bank cards etc. He gave it back to her and she just said aww thanks and that was it :/

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Met someone earlier who said that they found olivias purse on a night out in belfast, had about 20 £50 notes in it as well as her IDs bank cards etc. He gave it back to her and she just said aww thanks and that was it :/
Throwback to her losing her Prada bag that was acc ridiculous

Reactions: 27
Who tf takes £50 notes out with them is she bleeping stupid 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iys bc she has no boundaries at all she just lets ppl feel apart of her relationship bc of how she blogs / what she chooses to share (which is clearly too much)
and then so interesting almost when she kinda indirectly @s her fans when they ask all these questions about her relationships and she goes 'OOP i need to learn to be private I overshare too much', it's like well what do you expect liv hun?? she constantly flicks between sharing a lot and then being really secretive and it just doesn't work at all for her

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m calling bullshit here, who carries a grand in cash with them? Especially now where nowhere even takes it 🤣

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.