Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her house she’s not posted in it for a while and she’s been posting tiktoks in a different house ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s either not going back to belfast anymore or is moving somewhere new, her recent tik tok she’s purposely causing speculation. The comments are wild with her followers practically crying about her and John

Reactions: 17
She’s either not going back to belfast anymore or is moving somewhere new, her recent tik tok she’s purposely causing speculation. The comments are wild with her followers practically crying about her and John
It’s her own fault tho she was so open, and now ppl say this is why she isn’t open ect she only has herself to blame. And agreeed she clearly lives the bleeping attention hence the cryptic post

Reactions: 28
She’s posted saying she’s proud of her friend. N I checked her friends story everyone saying the same. What has she done in the last year that everyone’s congratulating her for ?

her vlog is boring like i dont think she understands filming herself laughing or jumping into a pool isnt content its so lazy

Reactions: 14
You literally can't make this tit up she literally said in her new vlog that she's not double vaccinated and did not self isolate while she was in Croatia. Seems like when you're an influencer you can get away with just about anything. I commented on her tik tok around a week ago asking why she's not isolating and my comment got deleted. So shady. Genuinely can't stand these lot anymore they're a walking mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Confused about the house situation.. it’s the first of the month so very plausible that she’s started renting another flat in London for the next 6 months to a year, especially as where she is looks like an empty apartment and we’ve never seen any background in either Belfast or London that’s similar. Also she doesn’t seem to be in NI, and her lease for the old flat would have finished yesterday so if she was moving there she’d have been posting about moving everything. Wouldn’t blame her for renting for another year in London, especially as it felt like she was only moving back for a boy she’d only properly been with for a few months, just seems like a very frivolous decision to make, not to mention how much it costs to be renting and paying a mortgage (I’m sure she can afford it but 30k+ rent when you’ve got a literal house uno) . But only a couple of months after buying a house, furnishing it etc. (not to mention how she wanted to buy a sausage dog and play happy families with John)?!?

Reactions: 14
Confused about the house situation.. it’s the first of the month so very plausible that she’s started renting another flat in London for the next 6 months to a year, especially as where she is looks like an empty apartment and we’ve never seen any background in either Belfast or London that’s similar. Also she doesn’t seem to be in NI, and her lease for the old flat would have finished yesterday so if she was moving there she’d have been posting about moving everything. Wouldn’t blame her for renting for another year in London, especially as it felt like she was only moving back for a boy she’d only properly been with for a few months, just seems like a very frivolous decision to make, not to mention how much it costs to be renting and paying a mortgage (I’m sure she can afford it but 30k+ rent when you’ve got a literal house uno) . But only a couple of months after buying a house, furnishing it etc. (not to mention how she wanted to buy a sausage dog and play happy families with John)?!?
Thing is she doesn’t have a normal 19 year olds life she was just incredibly stupid and naive. Buying the house 100% good idea it’s a great investment but to move back for him was stupid, like most 19 yr olds haven’t had the experiences she’s had, she’s no where near as sheltered as others. Tbh it’s on her

Reactions: 16
You literally can't make this tit up she literally said in her new vlog that she's not double vaccinated and did not self isolate while she was in Croatia. Seems like when you're an influencer you can get away with just about anything. I commented on her tik tok around a week ago asking why she's not isolating and my comment got deleted. So shady. Genuinely can't stand these lot anymore they're a walking mess.
I'm not sure when she went but right now Croatia is on the green list from the UK, so you don't need to isolate. You just need to have proof of a negative covid test up to 72 hours before your flight. Don't really believe that she didn't see Flossie for 4 days before she flew out either but who honestly knows.

Reactions: 19
I'm not sure when she went but right now Croatia is on the green list from the UK, so you don't need to isolate. You just need to have proof of a negative covid test up to 72 hours before your flight. Don't really believe that she didn't see Flossie for 4 days before she flew out either but who honestly knows.
Yeah me too I feel like that's a massive lie.

Reactions: 4
the fact that she threw away her whole london experience, bought a house in belfast and moved back for him... olivia please

just checked and they're still following each other. haven't liked each others latest pics though
tbf she can just rent the house out which would pay the mortgage and keep paying rent in london..... or maybe it was all an elaborate scam to get away from flossie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
also is the title of her new YouTube video hinting that she's single ? hot girl summer is usually a thing for single girlsssss

Reactions: 2
she's so stupid. literally everyone was predicting this when they got back together again and when she announced that she was buying a house in NI. no one saw this ending well.

Reactions: 17
I honestly have a weird feeling she’s in a flat in primrose hill or close, all her new group of friends live in Hampstead/prim so I think it’s fitting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.