Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her recent video is over 2 weeks old 😐 so she didn’t post for 3 weeks and then uploads an old video which is so boring anyway, just vlogging herself doing f*ck all lmao this girl is so lazy

Reactions: 15
I doubt she's buying a grand worth of coke. In Belfast too - do you know how much coke that is? 😂
Also her new video is a carbon copy of early Emma chamberlain BORING
It literally was exactly like early emma that is so embarrassing she’s so lazy? How did she get so popular tho really. Was it the suspense like ppl did enjoy her and the need for more videos is what boosted her

Reactions: 7
I used to love all her videos no matter what they were cos she had such a big personality but she's gotten so dull now she needs creative videos to make them enjoyable

Reactions: 10
I doubt she's buying a grand worth of coke. In Belfast too - do you know how much coke that is? 😂
I know people who could easily spend £2-300 quid on coke in Belfast. and that's just for themselves (edit- not myself lmao) could be that she might be buying it for everyone? and then the rest for drinks, taxis, etc. but I agree nobody would spend £1000 on a night on in Belfast. she's prob just doing it to feel bougie ✨

Also that's what annoyed me about her from the very start- every video was just a copy of Emma's. She wants to be her and be as successful as her SO BAD

Reactions: 13
Exposing myself here but in London that's at least 12grams of coke, you'd definitely get a deal so could potentially be 14g so in Belfast it would be even more...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exposing myself here but in London that's at least 12grams of coke, you'd definitely get a deal so could potentially be 14g so in Belfast it would be even more...
Am Irish, drugs are more expensive here. Not that I know or anything. But having 50s not 100s or 200s notes is usually a sign of drug buying. Spesh if she's buying for others.
Again, not that I know about any of that stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am Irish, drugs are more expensive here. Not that I know or anything. But having 50s not 100s or 200s notes is usually a sign of drug buying. Spesh if she's buying for others.
Again, not that I know about any of that stuff...
Drugs are more expensive there yes but a gram of street cocaine is around £50 and "pure" would be £80-£100 - she's not buying 10 grams of cocaine in one sitting is my point lol. And she used to go out in villa where you could get 90p drinks so she wasn't spending the rest of the grand on drinks either 😂 she might have had that cash in her purse (stupidly) but she defo wasn't using it all for drugs lol

Reactions: 9
Drugs are more expensive there yes but a gram of street cocaine is around £50 and "pure" would be £80-£100 - she's not buying 10 grams of cocaine in one sitting is my point lol. And she used to go out in villa where you could get 90p drinks so she wasn't spending the rest of the grand on drinks either 😂 she might have had that cash in her purse (stupidly) but she defo wasn't using it all for drugs lol
Ahaha no I know, sorry I was the first one to say about drugs lol I didn't mean she was spending it all on drugs. but its definitely a good indictor that she could be

Reactions: 8
I usually don't mind her vlogs all that much but wow her latest vlog was genuinely boring as all hell

Reactions: 18
Ngl I reckon something must have happened if she didn’t upload for 2/3 weeks whatever it’ll be, then when she does it’s from 2/3 weeks ago, + she captioned her TikTok ‘healing’🤔 maybe not lol but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
literally couldn't care less about her allegedly breaking up with john bc you just know she's gonna be moping about for the next few months and then she's gonna get back with him again anyways :rolleyes: i cba to watch any of her videos anymore

Reactions: 19
i didnt mean it was all for drugs but the only reason youd bring that much is if your getting coke, also i sometimes take cash out to make sure i dont spend too much, going by irish prices i think she could spend 500 easy as id say shes sharing with her friends and john

and often get a better deal if you buy more so why not shes got the money and could just save it for the next night out which would litarly be the next weekend anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think what really kills me is the fact that flossie comes from a very arty and interesting family whilst Olivia had dreams of perusing a pilot career - both things would have been so niche and interesting to watch (not to mention providing them with a long term career) instead they have both morphed into the same person and have been brainwashed by social media and consumerist buying.
I really get the impression that neither girls appreciate their fans anymore or have any ordinality as both ask what video to shoot next…. Eek.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I think what really kills me is the fact that flossie comes from a very arty and interesting family whilst Olivia had dreams of perusing a pilot career - both things would have been so niche and interesting to watch (not to mention providing them with a long term career) instead they have both morphed into the same person and have been brainwashed by social media and consumerist buying.
I really get the impression that neither girls appreciate their fans anymore or have any ordinality as both ask what video to shoot next…. Eek.
you said it perfectly!! its so sad to see. they lost any originality they had and just conformed to the status quo. unfortunately, becoming a empty shell of what you are is the path most (if not all) influencers take.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.