Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a bit like the “I’m passing the phone to someone who…” trend. It was between Lewys, Olivia and the girl they’re in Croatia with but we had to guess which thing was about who, stuff like “remember when you slept with a member of one direction” and “remember when your ex wrote a song about you and it ended up in the top 40” and one was “remember when your best friend slept with the boy you were talking to” so assume it was about flossie and spencer lolll
tbh wouldn't be surprised if flossiw and spencer slept together bc i remember in a video flossie did say that a youtuber she'd like to get with is elmofilms. i think it was the one in which flossie olivia and kate were getting ready to go out or sth

Reactions: 3
tbh wouldn't be surprised if flossiw and spencer slept together bc i remember in a video flossie did say that a youtuber she'd like to get with is elmofilms. i think it was the one in which flossie olivia and kate were getting ready to go out or sth
God that was a lifetime ago. Back when I loved Olivia

Reactions: 3
Theyre so insufferable on holiday its like her and lewys become so much more cocky

Reactions: 11
the fact they’ve got hats on in the sea has sent me over the edge i’m screaming

Reactions: 15
John’s unfollowed her on Insta 🙉

Also someone commented ‘is she still with John’ under her tiktok and someone replied tagging their mate and out ‘well from what you saw last night no’ …

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Also someone commented ‘is she still with John’ under her tiktok and someone replied tagging their mate and out ‘well from what you saw last night no’ …
what kind of clownery is this lmaoo how is she explaining that to her fans this time... probs it’s not meant to be is it

Reactions: 17

He still follows her according to my insta. Searching followers on insta is unreliable, best thing to do is look a their page and read the "followed by..." on their page

Reactions: 10
She’s gonna regret moving back to Belfast if she’s not with John. Like a primary school couple breaking up constantly.

Reactions: 27

the fact that she threw away her whole london experience, bought a house in belfast and moved back for him... olivia please

just checked and they're still following each other. haven't liked each others latest pics though

Reactions: 22
the fact that she threw away her whole london experience, bought a house in belfast and moved back for him... olivia please

just checked and they're still following each other. haven't liked each others latest pics though
He still follows her according to my insta. Searching followers on insta is unreliable, best thing to do is look a their page and read the "followed by..." on their page
Maybe they’re still together then.. she’s deffo being a bit weird about it and they don’t seem to have seen each other in a while but maybe their (second) honeymoon stage has worn off…. Hoping for her sake they’ve not tho bc as much as she’ll pretend it’s not, it’s so obvious she’s moved back there for him😭😭

Reactions: 9
Honestly as much as Olivia annoys me these days she can do much better than John. I hate the way her fans Stan John as if he's anything special

Reactions: 30
maybe their (second) honeymoon stage has worn off….
I think this might be it. the first time they broke up she posted on insta non stop and cleaned up really well and she's doing the same now. I've noticed she hasn't made an effort with her appearance since getting back with john and now she's making an effort again and posting a lot on ig. probably trying to get his attention if they're going through a rough patch

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she admit in a q&a that she moved back to Belfast for John just as much as she moved back for her family 😳 soooo she’s putting John on the same pedestal as her family 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they are over Olivia hasn’t mentioned him in a while and she is obsessed with him
0077A5B2-DF79-46FB-A6A9-92203B9F5B6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
idk sometimes when I check he has unfollowed her but then sometimes it says he does follow her HAHA. They have liked each other’s recents but I saw something that he was with some other girl last night so yikes

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.