Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
john appears to have an emotional range of a spoon so good on olivia if they're gone separate ways... again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think they have? On her healing tiK Tok she commented and said everything is ok and just feels rejuvenated because its so pretty where she is?? Has she deleted photos and tik toks with him in it

Reactions: 1
john gets some amount of hardship from being in olivias vids lmao hes prob just not comfortable on camera, if i ever try to stick a camera in my bf face he gets very awkward and thats just personal photos, hers go onto 700k strangers

Reactions: 15
I feel like Olivia and Flossie moving out will be good for their friendship. It comes across as though they are compatible as friends but not exactly compatible as roommates if that makes any sense. I also feel like from a content point of view it will be more interesting seeing as they won't be so on top of one another and analysing every move the other makes.

Reactions: 29
just cause johns clearly shy on camera doesn’t mean he’s like that in real life they obviously suit (it’s literally just like olivia not being that hyper in real life - they’d come to a medium)

Reactions: 8
How embarassing would it be if they broke up again like dating for like 7 months to then public ally break up then back together n break up again. You can’t recover from that. At that point call it a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
shes a major mug if shes got back with john plastered his face all over her thumbnails and tiktoks to just break up again looool actually will laugh at her its her own fault

Reactions: 18
Nice to see she’s in Croatia after flossies tested positive, she should be isolating

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Not sure what the rules are in the UK, but i know in Ireland if you're fully vaccinated and you're a close contact you don't need to isolate after a negative test. Assuming Olivia needed a negative test to fly and is fully vaccinated (she mentioned her first jab in a video a while back), does it make her ok to travel? Correct me if I'm wrong, looks super bad either way

Reactions: 8
Not sure what the rules are in the UK, but i know in Ireland if you're fully vaccinated and you're a close contact you don't need to isolate after a negative test. Assuming Olivia needed a negative test to fly and is fully vaccinated (she mentioned her first jab in a video a while back), does it make her ok to travel? Correct me if I'm wrong, looks super bad either way
To be fair as well if they did get different flights there's the potential the positive test came through once they were already there?

With U.K. rules I’m fairly sure she needs to isolate, but it sounds like Flossie tested positive after they’d gone, so it’s not as if she’s gone instead of isolating!!

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's fully vaccinated though? I live in N.I and the vaccines are at least 8 weeks apart.
Also she should have been isolating. its still the rules, even if she tested negative for the flight she can still develop covid can she not? Like from being in contact with Flossie. that's why you have to isolate for 10 days no?

but from Flossie's post it looks like they apparently flew to Croatia a day earlier than Flossie, and then the day of her flight Flossie tested positive :/ so they could def be spreading it around Croatia

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's fully vaccinated though? I live in N.I and the vaccines are at least 8 weeks apart.
Also she should have been isolating. its still the rules, even if she tested negative for the flight she can still develop covid can she not? Like from being in contact with Flossie. that's why you have to isolate for 10 days no?

but from Flossie's post it looks like they apparently flew to Croatia a day earlier than Flossie, and then the day of her flight Flossie tested positive :/ so they could def be spreading it around Croatia
Regardless they’ve been in close contact so I’m certain they should be isolating and I don’t think she’s fully vaccinated. And yeah they can still develop it

Reactions: 5
Regardless they’ve been in close contact so I’m certain they should be isolating and I don’t think she’s fully vaccinated. And yeah they can still develop it
That's fair! I wasn't sure if she was fully vaxed or not. Not trying to make excuses at all for her but was just curious about any loopholes in the situation, wonder how quiet their holiday stories will go now

That's fair! I wasn't sure if she was fully vaxed or not. Not trying to make excuses at all for her but was just curious about any loopholes in the situation, wonder how quiet their holiday stories will go now
Yeah ofc not attacking you at all! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yep I agree!! Unless as people are saying on flossies thread they will be "isolating" in Greece for 10 days. they literally don't give a duck about covid

Reactions: 7
It’s likely they’ll test positive as well now I guess, so the test they do to get home from Croatia would be positive so I think they’ll have to stay 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.