Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parallelbell

Who actually cares about the vaccine, just get whatever the hell you’re told to be able to get on holiday and get rid of this bullshit scamdemic. Move on man. Threads are so dull when the COVID warriors come on
Scamdemic? Lmao you sound very uneducated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

lalalele

Not Olivia taking the piss out of the locksmith for *literally* doing his job which was required cos of her carelessness...

NGL the way she said he got paid for 4 mins of actual work is rich as she earns her money on YouTube ads which are even shorter. 💅

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
In a recent video she admitted that she pretend to have appendix pain so she wouldn't have to eat when she was younger 🤷🏽‍♀️
that’s not what she said though is it😂
She said she pretended to have appendicitis to get out of going to school and was so committed to it she didn’t eat and went to hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 94

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty obvious her and John are not together anymore. Not only that, but their breakup is 100% the reason she decided to stay in London. Probably shit herself at the thought of living in Belfast without being able to play house with John. Bought a whole ass house, decorated it, got a mortgage, then did a 180 all for a BOY. Insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

MM24

Chatty Member
john is just ur basic uni lad who does drugs and spends all his time going out with the boys lol theres nothing special about him but the pics on his tinder are embarrassing he clearly wants to show off hes pinging and attract a similar type

• Haha
Reactions: 78

scouseconstantine

Fucking hate rich people lmao. ‘I moved to this area bc I wanted the coffee shop ‘know my order’ vibes’ what on Earth lol

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I think what really kills me is the fact that flossie comes from a very arty and interesting family whilst Olivia had dreams of perusing a pilot career - both things would have been so niche and interesting to watch (not to mention providing them with a long term career) instead they have both morphed into the same person and have been brainwashed by social media and consumerist buying.
I really get the impression that neither girls appreciate their fans anymore or have any ordinality as both ask what video to shoot next…. Eek.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Lara98

Chatty Member
I noticed that too ! She looks so ugly in this photo :
View attachment 784660
I wouldn't say she looks ugly, not her best photo but not ugly - it's a bit of a harsh word. Also a bit sus that you only comment on this thread and its always insults at olivia. I'm not her biggest fan but it's a bit odd you only post screenshot of her with no captions or if you do it's about how she looks. 🤨 it's almost as if you want people to start joining in and ripping into how "ugly" she is...

Starting to wonder if you know her personally or are out to get them judging by what you post and it only being on this thread

Reactions: 73

doodlebug

VIP Member
If the reason Flossie didn’t go is because of those girls, then I genuinely feel bad for her. No one should have to feel they can’t go somewhere, especially somewhere where your friends are. No doubt she’ll say it was because she was ill or something…

Reactions: 71
Flossie has her faults for SURE, but I can't help but feel really, really awful for her about last night :(

Being excluded is the worst feeling. The thought of her staying in alone, watching everyone's stories, makes me feel quite sad. Been there.

Reactions: 69

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I don't like flossie any more but I do feel for her, I get the impression that she doesn't have friends from school, didn't go to uni etc so doesn't have much experience with friendships, clung desperately to the first two people who showed interest in her and now it's backfired. That comment olivia made that basically implied she was miserable in London until she made friends other than flossie and lewys..ouch my heart hurts a bit for flossie ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 67

wagwanny1

I actually can’t with Olivia hanging out with all these Tory posh rich kids of London who live off mummy and daddy :( I actually just find it quite depressing tbh.

Reactions: 66

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Lucky I didn’t ask, nor do I care for your opinion hehe
Yeah we didn’t ask you to come and insert yourself into a perfectly normal and civil discussion about the vaccine and start giving your cringe opinions about ‘covid warriors’ and a ‘bullshit scamdemic’ either, yet here we are 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 66

acharl123

I think she’s blocked the word John from her YouTube comments….the only one I can find about him they’ve misspelled it ‘Jhon’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

flowerawh

gotta say it is a v nice apartment she's got herself! feel like it is a good balance tbh, staying in London but by herself in a decent apartment and not in a fk off massive house in Belfast with no one around. wonder how things will change now her and flossie are living separately but in the same city

also lol at the bit where she was criticising the old flat and its vibe whilst flossie has litro just moved to another bit of the complex lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 65