Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of thread 6:
- Confirmed that she’s moving into the house she bought in NI a few months ago.
- Got back together with her no 1 girlypop, John xx
- Lewys and Flossie are still clinging onto her for dear life
- Thinks that a filler stache and leather skin is the new trendy look

Reactions: 19
Usually find lewys intolerable but fair play for actually answering the question. Also how much of a pick me girl does Millie T sound in the background “ DoNt AnSwEr ItS MeAn” like spencer exposing their private videos wasn’t ‘mean’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if anyone else has seen but she’s been wearing a Dior saddle bag recently - but aren’t they made from calf/goat skin ?

Reactions: 12
stop her and flossie have gone to ibiza and they’re literally gonna land to find out it’s on the amber list from monday 😭 we know how much they love quarantine 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if anyone else has seen but she’s been wearing a Dior saddle bag recently - but aren’t they made from calf/goat skin ?
Same vegan girl that chucked a turkey around the room on Christmas - don’t think she’s too upset about it tbh

Reactions: 33
Same vegan girl that chucked a turkey around the room on Christmas - don’t think she’s too upset about it tbh
yeah that really bothered me tbh, I can barely touch meat without feeling bad about it never mind throwing a dead animal around a room

Reactions: 15
Why are her and flossie staying at a hotel when they could literally be staying in Olivias house and have a bedroom each?

Reactions: 39
Why is her upload schedule so so tit she’s acc so inconsistent how did she get so big off of it

Reactions: 19
Paris and Nicole must be quaking in their boots at the prospect of these two stealing their iconic duo crown 🙄 the whole Von Dutch hat trend needs to die! It should have been left back in the early 2000s. I mean I do wish I’d bought one the first time round just to sell for a stupid price to this new round of ‘influencers’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paris and Nicole must be quaking in their boots at the prospect of these two stealing their iconic duo crown 🙄 the whole Von Dutch hat trend needs to die! It should have been left back in the early 2000s. I mean I do wish I’d bought one the first time round just to sell for a stupid price to this new round of ‘influencers’
An extremely racist brand too, so performative how influencers speak out about racism and then buy and promote extremely racist brands

Reactions: 11
An extremely racist brand too, so performative how influencers speak out about racism and then buy and promote extremely racist brands
Considering Flossie tans herself to look a different race, I’m not really surprised that she’d support a brand with a history of racism.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.