Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always had them but they've definitely become darker/more noticeable, as have the ones on her face. She should absolutely not be using sun beds with the amount she has.
concerns me that people are so willing to put themselves at risk for a bleeping tan

Reactions: 23
How is she going back n forth to Belfast so frequently. Like every weekend. What’s the point

Reactions: 21
concerns me that people are so willing to put themselves at risk for a bleeping tan
Same... I have a lot of moles and though mine aren't as dark as Olivias seem to look, I'm so conscious of them being exposed to the sun and would never dream of using a sun bed! I know i've said it on this thread before, but I'm so passionate about the subject of skin and sun safety. It's such a bad message to her followers, she's so irresponsible it honestly angers me haha.

Reactions: 15
Same... I have a lot of moles and though mine aren't as dark as Olivias seem to look, I'm so conscious of them being exposed to the sun and would never dream of using a sun bed! I know i've said it on this thread before, but I'm so passionate about the subject of skin and sun safety. It's such a bad message to her followers, she's so irresponsible it honestly angers me haha.
I use tanning beds not all year round but when the hot weather begins and i'm stuck inside writing essays whilst everyone else is outside. I also wear an expensive spf on my face everyday, although that doesn't matter much. I consider this a toxic trait, that I spend so much on skincare to just lay in a bleeping solarium.

Reactions: 1
I use tanning beds not all year round but when the hot weather begins and i'm stuck inside writing essays whilst everyone else is outside. I also wear an expensive spf on my face everyday, although that doesn't matter much. I consider this a toxic trait, that I spend so much on skincare to just lay in a bleeping solarium.
I don't want to derail the thread and I'm aware I'm in no position to tell you how you live your life but it really doesn't matter if you don't use them all year round, it only takes that one time to cause irreversible damage and even more so if you're under 25. Please reconsider what you're doing and use fake tan instead if you want to be tanned. Wearing an expensive spf everyday then using a tanning bed is pretty counterproductive!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
This is off topic but I am from Australia which has one of the highest skin cancer rates in the world due to most of the population being of European decent and our harsh UV rays and every single 40+ year old person I know here has had skin cancers cut out from their body due to tanning when they were younger. My mum recently had to have one cut out of her nose and it was super painful and will most likely leave a scar right in the middle of her face and she was never a person who went out to sunbathe or tan when she was young. I know people in their 20s who have had skin cancers cut out due to tanning and not wearing sunscreen and getting one cut out is not pleasant at all. I know someone whose dad died of skin cancer 6 weeks after being diagnosed when he was in his 30s, leaving two young children behind. Commercial tanning beds have been banned here for over 10 years because young people just kept on dying. Not to mention excessive tanning causes premature aging.
Obviously you can make your own decisions in life and I'm not trying to tell you what to do but please think about the risks of using sunbeds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
what were the bad reviews about? i havent heard much about the collection or even looked it up
lots of quality issues which were especially bad considering the prices, also i don’t know if it was posted on here but someone posted a tiktok saying that motel refused a refund due to the clothes looking ‘worn’

Reactions: 2
lots of quality issues which were especially bad considering the prices, also i don’t know if it was posted on here but someone posted a tiktok saying that motel refused a refund due to the clothes looking ‘worn’
Sorry but if a company refuses to give me a refund because they look worn. Go ahead and send them back to me lol. You’re not getting my money n the clothes. I’ve basically just given u free money 😂😂😂. I hope they sent it back to whoever bought it cause how can something look worn ... unless it’s like shoes or it’s dirty

Reactions: 2
Sorry but if a company refuses to give me a refund because they look worn. Go ahead and send them back to me lol. You’re not getting my money n the clothes. I’ve basically just given u free money 😂😂😂. I hope they sent it back to whoever bought it cause how can something look worn ... unless it’s like shoes or it’s dirty
once I sent a jumper back to motel bc it didn’t fit and they sent it back to me and said they couldn’t accept the return bc it was dirty and attached a photo in the email of what the issue was and it was the tiniest tiniest foundation mark ever like you literally had to squint to see which I’m 99% didn’t come from me and was from someone else before me bc I tried it on for 5 seconds and took it off bc it fitted poorly and wasn’t wearing makeup when I did lol

Reactions: 11
once I sent a jumper back to motel bc it didn’t fit and they sent it back to me and said they couldn’t accept the return bc it was dirty and attached a photo in the email of what the issue was and it was the tiniest tiniest foundation mark ever like you literally had to squint to see which I’m 99% didn’t come from me and was from someone else before me bc I tried it on for 5 seconds and took it off bc it fitted poorly and wasn’t wearing makeup when I did lol
N the irony is more than often these companies send clothes already worn or that haven’t been cleaned. I’ve received way to many items from either PLT, motel etc that have foundation on. I’m a poc n I often receive clothes w ... lighter foundation on the neckline or on the clothes and they have the audacity to tell me I am a latte when I’m clearly a mocha ygm like. At this point it’s purely for the name these companies have such big egos when it comes to there clothes.

Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t their thread but Carmie and Kate uploaded a video about their relationship situation over the past couple of months and mentioned they fell out over a drama where people were taking sides… deffo confirms that Kate probably told Olivia about Spencer sending the photos and stuff. Also found it so weird that Millie kind of forced carmie to see Kate during their break because she wanted a ‘ motive’ seems like the fakest friend ever.

Reactions: 29
I know this isn’t their thread but Carmie and Kate uploaded a video about their relationship situation over the past couple of months and mentioned they fell out over a drama where people were taking sides… deffo confirms that Kate probably told Olivia about Spencer sending the photos and stuff. Also found it so weird that Millie kind of forced carmie to see Kate during their break because she wanted a ‘ motive’ seems like the fakest friend ever.
But why couldn’t they see Kate w/o Carmie 😂😂

Reactions: 1
But why couldn’t they see Kate w/o Carmie 😂😂
I was thinking the same😭 like can they not just go to hers without carmie… he said it caused a screaming match between him and Kate so millie probably knew it would cause drama and wanted abit of entertainment

Reactions: 18
I can’t disclose much info but Olivia is defo enjoying herself with John as I seen them both together today in Belfast living her best life <333 they look v cute together and u can tell she is infatuated by John bless her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
motel, zara, plt and the lot are just glorified ali express, makes me cringe when people spend like 20euro on a zara top and they could get the same thing for like 5 from ali express

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.