Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunisshining

Chatty Member
I can't believe Olivia and Flossie live together but never collaborate on youtube videos?? They could both get a fair bit of views from doing some kind of series, instead they just post 'glow ups' every 2 months lol
I really enjoyed their “come dine with me” series more than any of their vids in the last year. They’ve really missed a trick in not doing more videos together. Instead we get “glow ups” every few videos

Reactions: 44

liarliarpantsonfire

She seems so much happier in her newest vlog which i love, good for her. But I find it so cringe when she says she wants to marry John... like you'd think after their breakup she'd know to be more private and/or less JOHN JOHN JOHN but that boy is going to become her whole personality

Yel

Chatty Member
To avoid this going offtopic it's best to discuss the conflict in its own thread

avaj

watching her new vlog and it's insane how much happier she is in NI. I think moving to London was the right decision for that time in her life, although covid def put a damper on things. but I'm happy for her that she's realized she prefers being close to family.

larade

I’m not very educated on the matter, it’s just that on that specific post I saw a few comments saying how she hasn’t lived through it as much yet still acts as if she has, I was going to mention it at the time but someone bought up the tiktok again. But again, I haven’t lived through any of it so I don’t know how it affects the everyday person in Belfast.

I don’t think she was speaking out on it, she just duetted a video of riots saying something sarcy like ‘my city’. Never said it wasn’t an issue for her, but she has the privileges to remain neutral on the situation and not have to be in conflict directly herself, nor have to worry about her friends and family like others do. My point was just saying her upbringing and vision of Belfast is likely extremely different to other people’s, yet she still jumps on the bandwagon.
So you aren’t very educated on the matter, and what you do know is from a few comments on a tiktok post? The situation in NI has affected everyone, rich and poor. This isn’t something that happened a century ago, Olivia’s parents would of literally have been born and raised during the the troubles. People were in a constant danger even when going about their daily lives for three decades. People have lost family members, friends, or at the very least know someone has been directly affected by what happened. People lost their jobs, moved away and left their families behind. Many, including my parents, have horrific memories of these times and are nervous with what’s happening now. They didn’t even grow up in NI but in the Republic and Manchester.

It’s okay not to know something and not say anything. It’s not okay to have minimal knowledge on the subject and criticise what someone from Belfast has to briefly say about the situation, which wasn’t even a political opinion. Please don’t regurgitate what you see on tiktok to blindingly shit on Olivia. It’s not woke and is completely unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

mangocrush11

She seems so much happier in Belfast and that video was much more enjoyable to watch. Her house does seem really nice but it’s easy to work out where it is as you can basically see the front of the house from the windows so I hope her parents will check the house when she’s away in London so someone doesn’t break in etc

sparkle2208

kinda crazy that Olivia has been hanging out with Kate Moss’ daughter and now Kate Moss and her daughter are in Italy with Kim Kardashian lol

• Wow
  • Haha

A1400

It was good for kate to do that tho like I’m sure if was the other way round kate would appreciate it so much

Reactions: 42

camsterrr

Sooo flossies “glow up” is basically a carbon copy of Olivia! Looks nice but she looks great as a brunette
I think she looks much better as a brunette too, especially with how dark she likes to tan, it looks so much better with darker hair. I think her eye colour looks better against brown than blonde too.
Was really hoping she would go back brunette tbh!

• Heart

jellytots234

i think it was definitely kate who told olivia. she’s been out with her lots more and is commenting on her tiktok posts etc. good on kate if u ask me

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
just finished the podcast, they didn’t even mention her being almost cancelled so i assume she specifically asked them not to bring it up, understandable. i think she was really embarrassed at the time

also, spencer seems like a proper weirdo 😭😭

Reactions: 41

cryad

i do like olivia and john together and i hope they work out but he seems really uncomfortable in videos, i think it would have been better for them to keep things private (but not a secret) especially since they’ve already went through a public breakup

Reactions: 41

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I think the recent scandal has made her realise she’s better off back home, her content was so much better

Reactions: 40

whatamievendoing

What is it about Olivia's threads that make people go so wild, we've been through people restarting the troubles, fighting over the colour green and now basic human rights oh my lord 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40