Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on the fellas podcast, I wonder if they’ll speak about cokegate?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry Olivia is pretty but whenever she’s in someone else’s video or I see a pic w a fan to me she doesn’t look all that like sorry if this is rude Ik I’ll be crucified but her head looks really big in pictures not taken by her. Same w lewys

Reactions: 14
I hope so, that would be intersting. Although I bet their management will have ensured that can't happen and at the very least coach them what to respond

I want a proper life update she used to be such an open book I think that's what made her so relatable she'd talk about absolutely everything ;( I get she probs overshared and could get her into trouble but I miss feeling like I actually knew her
I think she thinks if she just talks about a sharting incident or how she's got diarrhea it ticks the box of needing to get personal

Reactions: 7
Wonder if John will get another mention. Tbh what does Olivia have to talk about. She became well known quickly that’s really it ngl

Reactions: 9
you can see her darker upper lip is emphasised bc her filler has migrated above her lip line but before the moustache so the shadow is more severe... how has no one told her??
View attachment 556412
How can it look so migrated when its freshly done ??? shes seriously been botched

The fellas podcast is literally the opposite to her demographic lol what are they gonna talk about for a whole hour

Her new vlog was just:
- motel promo
- heres my expensive cocktails w my annoying friends
- more motel promo
- stupid waffle with a facemask on to try get the vlog to be longer than 6 mins because shes incable of vlogging and doing her job
- showing her weird fuckin food

nbf but shes getting over 100k a year for this type of content

Reactions: 10
How can it look so migrated when its freshly done ??? shes seriously been botched
It had already migrated badly before she got the recent filler. Sometimes they can fix it without having to dissolve the filler but in Olivia’s case its only emphasised it more.

Reactions: 8
The fellas podcast is literally the opposite to her demographic lol what are they gonna talk about for a whole hour
i suppose it's gonna have a similar flow to the saffron one (if you've listened to it), they both have similar things going on like buying a house and working on a collection.
i'm actually looking forward to it because i enjoyed the one with saffron and i don't even watch her videos

Reactions: 8
i suppose it's gonna have a similar flow to the saffron one (if you've listened to it), they both have similar things going on like buying a house and working on a collection.
i'm actually looking forward to it because i enjoyed the one with saffron and i don't even watch her videos
I think its just for the fellas to widen their demographic by bringing in people like Olivia and saffron etc. I love the fellas though did not expect them to be bringing Olivia on

Reactions: 11
i thought it was so rude in her recent video when she said she was going on the fellas podcast hosted by calfreezy and ‘his friend’ saying she has no idea who he is. that’s so rude, so she’s clearly never seen a single episode of it but is going on it? 🙄 she could have just edited that out and quickly found out his name?

i love their podcast and i love chip

• Wow
Reactions: 49
i thought it was so rude in her recent video when she said she was going on the fellas podcast hosted by calfreezy and ‘his friend’ saying she has no idea who he is. that’s so rude, so she’s clearly never seen a single episode of it but is going on it? 🙄 she could have just edited that out and quickly found out his name?

i love their podcast and i love chip
I thought this too!! Chip is so lovely, why did she need to keep that in the video?? Does she think she's too good to go on their podcast or something? lol

Reactions: 18
she really thinks she's some hot tit huh. well girlie take a look at your moustache filler and your dry hay-like hair and reconsider 🥴 literally how can she go on a podcast and not even look up who chip is since he's one of the mfing hosts?

honestly hope chip and cal roast her i cba with her behavior she needs to be taken down a few pegs.

Reactions: 15
loool speaking of the podcast
I think shes just told them she doesnt want her face in it because was she not complaining about that anyways lol she lowkey wanted to not have the vid vers

Reactions: 1
I think shes just told them she doesnt want her face in it because was she not complaining about that anyways lol she lowkey wanted to not have the vid vers
It’s a joke lol you can’t see people’s face in a podcast

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.