Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is nothing wrong with having small boobies but she is unessesarily self conscious about it, you can see in vids shes always pulling her hair foward and stuff, i always cringe when she does it

Reactions: 9
Question I’m very new to the thread and Olivia neill in general... I know my sister watches her but why did her and John break up? and who made this decision?
From a girl that needs to go bake a cake 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
thinking back to when Olivia said the reason she made such a big deal of their 6 month anniversary was because she knew they wouldn't make it to a year lmao... but best of luck on round two! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Wasn’t going to say anything but that comment screams misogyny. Don’t come for Millie and say she presents herself as a one night stand, even if she does dress somewhat provocatively , it doesn’t make her a hoe. I know plenty of girls and myself included dress a certain way on a night out or on insta whether that be something low cut or on a bra and knickers, it doesn’t matter , it doesn’t say anything about who they are as a person. Please refrain from making any misogynistic comments on this thread about anyone

If John is staying in halls for uni he’s defo going to cheat or have a wandering eye.

Reactions: 1
I think John lives in a house with his friends, I saw a TikTok with him in it and it seemed like he lives in a house but not in the main student area

Do you all reckon John is in London and they’re on a staycation? 🤔 Flossie and Lewis have been doing things the 2 of them now olivias posted in some countryside looking place

Reactions: 6
John’s tagged photos on insta is so embarrassing to me I’d cringe so much if kids were making video montages of my relationship

248A245B-AABE-4370-AF5A-D5D562676179.jpeg
3163F0A3-9284-4F59-8C35-B960950B67C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
He must like it because otherwise he’d turn all the random tags off. It’s probably something to brag about tbf.

Reactions: 14
AHAHAHHS has anyone seen what Spencer's posted on insta about fake people/fake vibes or some tit like that?? Obvs about the whole Olivia thing hahahaha ffs embarrassing boy

Reactions: 10
Isn't Spencer like 21? Why do the social climbers act like children at times

Reactions: 18
Isn't Spencer like 21? Why do the social climbers act like children at times
I honestly don't get why anyone's suprised with Spencer have you seen his originality is rare video it screams obnoxious pretentious twit who takes himself too seriously

Reactions: 11
I've actually got quite a lot of respect for Olivia she doesn't strike me as a massive bleeping idiot like the social climbers and lowkey flossie. She's aware youtube's not forever and has plans for the future - pilot thing + she bought a house which is such a smart move that'll really set her up well for the future (I know her Dad would've played a big role in this decision being a financial person + sorted out the house for her). I do think her and John are quite a good match and it is very very normal in relationships to break up and get back together

I'm really not one to comment on her coke scandal though cause w/ my people that is a normal thing to do but I am aware it's really not.

Reactions: 30
interestingly if i remember correctly, in carmie's recent vid millie says she is planning to hang out w kate and so if the theory is right that kate told olivia, then seems like millie is choosing not to take sides. also someone said they saw that kate and carmie are back together, whats suggesting that?

interestingly if i remember correctly, in carmie's recent vid millie says she is planning to hang out w kate and so if the theory is right that kate told olivia, then seems like millie is choosing not to take sides. also someone said they saw that kate and carmie are back together, whats suggesting that?
Kate had said in a vid that they were on a break but then back together and they've posted a few stories of each other recently too so they seem to be back on, i'd imagine not for much longer though :/

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.