Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh damn, I wonder what he’s like in relationships? Super clingy?
It sounds like it! With Ameena he said in two separate videos a year apart that she slept with one of his friends while they were seeing each other. Ameena actually came out and said she never slept with any of his friends and that her and Spencer were nothing more than a two week thing. Sounds like he gets super invested and then bitter and resentful when it doesn’t work out.

that doesn't surprise me at all to be honest he seems like a right nutcase
He seems super insecure, something that he’s admitted to in the last anyway. Boys like him are worse than your average arrogant, cocky fuckboy because they try and make out that they’re super soft and chilled out but they always have the worstttt tempers.

Reactions: 19
Ugh he sounds like a guy i used to date :rolleyes: acts like yall are husband and wifey after talking for 2 seconds and swings between clingy af & jealous or ghosting u, no in between. Typical fuckboy behavior tbh.

Reactions: 13
His new ‘rap’ is deffo about Olivia too. I think he said something like “All this beef but claim theyre vegan.” like seriously grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain why Spencer would leak a video like that? I think I missed what happened, why was Olivia involved with it? Sorry is there somewhere I can catch-up with this lol I'm lost.

It sounds like it! With Ameena he said in two separate videos a year apart that she slept with one of his friends while they were seeing each other. Ameena actually came out and said she never slept with any of his friends and that her and Spencer were nothing more than a two week thing. Sounds like he gets super invested and then bitter and resentful when it doesn’t work out.

He seems super insecure, something that he’s admitted to in the last anyway. Boys like him are worse than your average arrogant, cocky fuckboy because they try and make out that they’re super soft and chilled out but they always have the worstttt tempers.
who is ameena? what's her insta?

Reactions: 1
sorry to be totally ot and add nothing new but I've lurked olivia's threads for a while and like... as someone from NI who has mutual friends with her I really don't get why she blew up or has a following at all aside from being pretty and skinny. There's nothing interesting about her or her life and the celebrity and following she has acc baffles me

Reactions: 14
Amena is a model who Spencer was seeing for like, two weeks, over a year ago now. Her IG is amenazara_
wow shes a hottie, looks a little like bella hadid, not surprised spencer got salty lmao its always the girls he cant have

Reactions: 12
omg THIS!!!!!, like there is so much in london besides starbucks, i feel like their friendship group has no actual depth to it
They’re just the most basic of witches tho - it doesn’t surprise me from Olivia but flossie used to have actual depth - her parents and sister are super creative and flossie dumbs herself down and just wants to follow like a sheep. Im sorry but Starbucks coffee is pure SHITE!!! Go and get educated and go to the nice places in London…. No wonder Olivia wants to go back to Ireland if all she thinks there is sun beds and drive thrus

Reactions: 15
His new ‘rap’ is deffo about Olivia too. I think he said something like “All this beef but claim theyre vegan.” like seriously grow up
nah im howling 😭 😭 😭 thats like something you write in year 7 music

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He also def copied it off that 3Oh!3 song from back in the day where they say "tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef that I'm a vegetarian and I aint bleeping scared of him" 😭😭😭

Found it lmao -

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain why Spencer would leak a video like that? I think I missed what happened, why was Olivia involved with it? Sorry is there somewhere I can catch-up with this lol I'm lost.
olivia and spencer/elmo films spent a night together in a hotel room but Olivia told everyone that she was there by herself and filmed this vlog olivia filmed a tiktok of them both there but never posted it and a few months ago the video was leaked. It turns out that spencer was the one who leaked it on a fake account because he was annoyed that olivia ended things with him but Olivia only found out a little while ago that it was him. Spencer is now acting like a baby about it and not apologising or taking any responsibility

Our queen is a sensitive girly and blocks anyone who mentions coke lol if you look in the comments some people were also saying they were blocked by her hahah she must be a serial blocker

• Haha
Surely Millie can’t be involved if lewys and Flossie did that hot tub thing with her the other day ?

Reactions: 5
Surely Millie can’t be involved if lewys and Flossie did that hot tub thing with her the other day ?
Carmie is the only one not being included other than Elmo. It was deffo them two. Two sociopathic peas in a pod so I'm not surpised.

Reactions: 32
wouldn’t surprise me if olivia booked a flight back to london tomorrow just to see addison are. bet they are all foaming from the mouth that addison is in london along with bestie caitlyn rae🤪 (who they prob didn’t know existed last week)

Reactions: 7
i probably wont get many people agree with me but i honestly think olivia is dumb for moving back home and it is so blatantly obvious its for an ex boyfriend.. shes at the high of her career with an opportunity to live in the biggest city where most of the opportunities are. Olivia you're only 19, I promise you in 5 years your first boyfriend will be nothing

I really think flossie was held back by olivia who clearly didnt wanna do anything. Olivia has been back 2 days and Flossie has already been out partying in hot tubs and on a night out with Addison Rae.

Reactions: 55
Ik I’m late but I just watched Spencer’s new video - I’m pretty sure their relationship probably didn’t even last a few months like he said - I also defo think that it was him and carmie cos theyre both sociopathic ego obsessed people

Spencer is defo deleting negative comments cos they’re all gone 😂😂😂😂

And all his little fan girls are saying he’s being sooo mature when it’s just dumb af the ”apology” is just gaslighting his fans and Olivia into not holding him responsible because he didn’t actually do it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.