Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are you getting the idea she's uncomfortable showing her body? I've seen more of her body than any other Youtuber, she shows it all the time
yeah she shows it but its only cause she has to show clothes as its her job, she comfortable showing her body but in videos shes very awkard/ not confident about it, its a strange mix but it really shows in her haul videos, always pulling her hair over her boobs trying to cover them, thats the vibe i get from her vids anyways

Reactions: 6
yeah she shows it but its only cause she has to show clothes as its her job, she comfortable showing her body but in videos shes very awkard/ not confident about it, its a strange mix but it really shows in her haul videos, always pulling her hair over her boobs trying to cover them, thats the vibe i get from her vids anyways
Yeah I agree she's uncomfortable with her boobs, but I wouldn't say she's uncomfortable showing her body lol People who are uncomfortable with their body would definitely not show themselves walking around and filming in a bikini (not the recent sponsored haul, all the other videos)

Reactions: 13
Yeah I agree she's uncomfortable with her boobs, but I wouldn't say she's uncomfortable showing her body lol People who are uncomfortable with their body would definitely not show themselves walking around and filming in a bikini (not the recent sponsored haul, all the other videos)
i just get a very self conscious vibe from her

Reactions: 22
i just get a very self conscious vibe from her
she said in the video something along the lines of ugh i feel very insecure today or yuck today or something then showed her body in like 5 dif bikinis. like skinniest girl i ever did see no worries beb

Reactions: 5
she said in the video something along the lines of ugh i feel very insecure today or yuck today or something then showed her body in like 5 dif bikinis. like skinniest girl i ever did see no worries beb
She probably has body dysmorphia - I was skinnier than her when I had anorexia and body dysmorphia and still despised my body 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can still be insecure when you’re skinny lol......

Reactions: 55
You can still be insecure when you’re skinny lol......
Very true! I had anorexia for years, but not once did I stand in a bikini, not even in front of a mirror, never mind in front of hundred of thousands of people. She might be a BIT insecure, like most normal girls would be standing in a bikini. But she's also not not confident, if you know what I mean lol

Reactions: 9
She seems so much happier in her newest vlog which i love, good for her. But I find it so cringe when she says she wants to marry John... like you'd think after their breakup she'd know to be more private and/or less JOHN JOHN JOHN but that boy is going to become her whole personality

Reactions: 44
Does any1 know if Olivia is a republican or unionist lol
As an Irish person, I'm not gonna lie this did cross my mind when I started watching her first.
I think in a video ages ago she mentioned very briefly that she would never talk about politics, and I totally understand why. It's really bad up North atm with political unrest so I doubt she would ever go NEAR that topic. She's living in a place with huge divide in terms of that, so she probably has friends on both sides.

But with a surname like Neill.... 😉
We can only guess. No need for anymore than that tho.

Reactions: 22
As an Irish person, I'm not gonna lie this did cross my mind when I started watching her first.
I think in a video ages ago she mentioned very briefly that she would never talk about politics, and I totally understand why. It's really bad up North atm with political unrest so I doubt she would ever go NEAR that topic. She's living in a place with huge divide in terms of that, so she probably has friends on both sides.

But with a surname like Neill.... 😉
We can only guess. No need for anymore than that tho.
please inform my uneducated self what it means that her surname is neill because i'm interested now 🤣

Reactions: 21
I think tbh Olivia is genuinely neutral on political issues in NI, at an educated guess I think her mum is a Catholic and her dad is a Protestant (just from hints from her videos e.g I think she has an Irish passport, calls herself Irish, but where she’s from and her dads name being Graeme I couldn’t see him being Catholic/republican lol) which in itself suggests it’s likely neither of them are staunch supporters of republicanism or unionism. Also where she’s from and her background is very privileged, nationalism/unionism tends to be more of an issue in low income/deprived areas (no hate plz I’m from one of these areas lol) so I’d say she doesn’t really have an opinion because she never really has to think about it. Luxury of the upper middle class!!

Reactions: 35
This is so embaressing lewys is having his party and he’s posting everyone and on everyone’s story except Olivia and flossie hahahah

Reactions: 7
i know this isn’t lewys’ thread but i know we’ve discussed his leechy behaviour on her before - you can just TELL that he’s doing it again, he’s about to drop olivia and flossie like a sack of bricks. he radiates toxic vibes 24/7

also in those yellow glasses and massive jacket he looks like fkin ali g

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Lewys will be bffs with Emily may & lozeak in the next few weeks and Olivia is now friends with Lila moss etc , poor Flossie lol i feel like she has nobody else

Reactions: 20
Does any1 know if Olivia is a republican or unionist lol
She said before she's neither. As someone else said her mum is catholic and dad is protestant. She went to methods which is largely protestant but in videos she's been seen wearing GAA shorts so I don't think she strongly identifies either way

Reactions: 4
Neill or Ó Neill is an Irish surname, (hinting VERY slightly that she would be more likely to be republican than unionist, especially since she wears GAA shorts a lot which are official irish national sport gear for hurling and gaelic football, but she prob just wears them because she doesn't give a shite and they look cool, which is actually nice to see).

HOWEVER someone above mentioned her father's name which definitely is more of a British name, but that doesn't really mean much either because people can have names for many reasons.

Most importantly, none of this really matters because Olivia definitely doesn't involve herself in politics and why would she!

Protestants and Catholic culture/tension in NI is a very difficult and complex subject, if you want to know more search "The Troubles in Northern Ireland" :)

Reactions: 12
Neill or Ó Neill is an Irish surname, (hinting VERY slightly that she would be more likely to be republican than unionist, especially since she wears GAA shorts a lot which are official irish national sport gear for hurling and gaelic football, but she prob just wears them because she doesn't give a shite and they look cool, which is actually nice to see).

HOWEVER someone above mentioned her father's name which definitely is more of a British name, but that doesn't really mean much either because people can have names for many reasons.

Most importantly, none of this really matters because Olivia definitely doesn't involve herself in politics and why would she!

Protestants and Catholic culture/tension in NI is a very difficult and complex subject, if you want to know more search "The Troubles in Northern Ireland" :)
I remember her posting like a tiktok or something from London a few weeks back when there was protests and fights and stuff in NI saying just being like "this is where I'm from scared to go back if its like this" something a long those lines. It wasn't a super serious tiktok or anything at all but it made me wonder myself what side she was on

I get the impression her age (she's still a teenager) has something to do with her bambi on ice awkward style. And also the fact she says she dislikes her body. All young girls say it like a mantra when there is nothing wrong with them. It's either body dysmorphia or peer pressure, but social media must be a hell load of pressure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.