Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha luna blaise and Olivia followed each other, I’m assuming because they’re both going to coachella with guess. Just funny considering all the drama with her ex and Luna last year

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else annoyed how she’s got herself invited as Ruby’s plus one? The Guess Jeans brand trip is for actually relevant influencers/minor celebs
---
Just insane to me how I’ve seen normal people on TikTok pay 6k to go, and she said that she doesn’t even rate it and wouldn’t be going if she didn’t get the free tickets

Reactions: 5
its crazy I remember her, Flossie and Lewys used to sit on TikTok live talking about devon lee carlson and Jesse Rutherford and now she was at Coachella with her. Dev is bffs with Bella Hadid too

Reactions: 6
haha luna blaise and Olivia followed each other, I’m assuming because they’re both going to coachella with guess. Just funny considering all the drama with her ex and Luna last year
she posted a tiktok a few hours ago and in one of the slides it was a pic of luna. genuinely so funny considering everything that happened. would die to be a fly on the wall when they had a conversation

Reactions: 6
Not the last photo from her Coachella post on instagram all her friends look absolutely mashed and munted with their sunnies on I’m cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear Olivia Rouyre was at one point, best friends with Emma Chamberlain (not sure if they still are). Just noticed Olivia tagged her in her grid post.

I don’t really follow/keep up with Olivia anymore because I found her to be insufferably boastful & un relatable, but I’ll give her this - she’s EPIC at social climbing 😅

Reactions: 26
That video of her and Lila moss ‘working out’ is literally just pro ana content… they can’t even use weights they’re so malnourished

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's hilarious that she is now doing workouts with Lila, is she gunna be the new bestie of the month😂😂

I still can't believe she talked her way into being a plus 1 for the Guess x Coachella brand trip after saying she hated Coachella 💀😂

It's so blatant that she is desperate to be in with the big Influencers, she hates everything until someone with a bigger following/circle says otherwise🙄

Reactions: 15
Started listening to her pod again and had to turn it off after 10 mins. Why does she laugh like that into the mic? It’s bare annoying , like it triggers me . It’s such a fake laugh as well

Also both her and her sis do that insufferable vocal fry 😭😭😭 cannot listen to them

Reactions: 4
The segment in her latest episode where she says its fine to sleep with your friends ex or with someone they like 😳 shes not beating the allegations

• Wow
Reactions: 16
lewys was sat behind me yesterday in London and he kept staring at my friend and when I got up and realised and told my friend he’s an influencer he went ‘no wonder he kept staring at me like I knew him from somewhere’ 🤣 his eyes were dotting all over the place like a mob of fans were gonna see him and attack him ffs

Reactions: 4
The segment in her latest episode where she says its fine to sleep with your friends ex or with someone they like 😳 shes not beating the allegations
this why she has never experienced a stable, healthy female friendship that isn't ridden with underhanded jealously, immaturity and insecurity.

Reactions: 15
IMG_7550.jpeg

The way that’s exactly what Olivia’s doing. Should’ve social climbed harder Floss! Also the promotion of sun beds is grossss

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Tbf Olivia is just as lazy but has pretty privilege on her side
Flossie is just as pretty! She just didn’t have that attitude of stepping on whoever she needs to to get ahead. Olivia can’t do much well but she can social climb

Reactions: 23
Flossie is just as pretty! She just didn’t have that attitude of stepping on whoever she needs to to get ahead. Olivia can’t do much well but she can social climb
I always think about Olivia, she may sometimes otherwise but there’s a brain in her head. She knows what she wants, and she knows how to get there.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2886442
The way that’s exactly what Olivia’s doing. Should’ve social climbed harder Floss! Also the promotion of sun beds is grossss
the ways she's implying like she's at a bus stop bc she's poor and going to a sunbed shop bc she can't afford to go holiday. she could easily get her ass to coachella but she doesn't want to pay for it. she could easily pay for her and her mate to go abroad and tan or find or a different festival god shut the duck up she's so pathetic

she could also easily afford a car (or at least an uber) but let me stop

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always think about Olivia, she may sometimes otherwise but there’s a brain in her head. She knows what she wants, and she knows how to get there.
idk i wouldn’t even say she’s that smart, i feel like shes only got any of this because of her appearance and she has genuinely just been lucky enough to have everything handed to her

Reactions: 11