Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recently she really seems to be turning into such a guy. the clips i've seen from the cheating podcast are so weird and i remember in a podcast a few weeks ago she was talking about boys keeping nudes of other girls and her only problem being she gets jealous of these girls, not the fact that it is really disrespectful and creepy. idk if the male friends around her are rubbing off on her or what but its not giving girls girl.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
When she feel tired she going to just get a iron infusion like I never say anything bad about anyone but she seriously needs a good slap… some people have to get iron infusion for health reasons and this spoilt brat just gets one for being tired.. get a healthy routine and you might not be so tired…
Fr I keep being denied help for my fucked up bloods / health issues.

I try to eat as well as I can, exercise and sleep as much as possible - do everything in my control basically - even though it barely makes a difference and olivia's out here complaining she's tired when she only eats beans and avocado every 3 days

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stupid to say all boob jobs look bad Tbf it’s just not true. Hers looks terrible because she has absolutely no fat so they just look stuck on

Reactions: 2
Every time I see a video of her she is always talking about a man/men. Her whole life revolves around guys it seems like it’s all she thinks about and can’t survive without attention and validation from a man. It’s really sad that she is this obsessed with men she clearly has a lot of issues and insecurities and using a man/men to make you feel better or distract you from what’s actually wrong is never a good idea because it’s not healthy to depend on someone to fulfil you like that but also when a guy and her stop talking or when she’s in a relationship and it ends she goes straight back to feeling more insecure and the cycle never ends. I’m not sure if she’s been dating anyone recently or not I don’t keep up with her all the time but I think it would be good for her to stay single for at least 2 years and work on herself and learn to be happy by herself and revolving her whole life around men.
That's why she keeps going back to ex's in different cities/countries because she can never be without one wherever she is. I wouldn't be surprised if she still has John on the go for when she visits NI.

Reactions: 6
Olivia has no integrity, she always says she doesn't want to do something or doesn't like something then the next week she does exactly what she said she wouldn't all because her friends told her to or she was "pressured" into doing something.

She hates LA doesn't want to go to Coachella - her friends are going for like a month - what do you know she's currently in LA & probably will be for the entire duration of their stay.

I can't take her seriously - grow a back bone ffs

Reactions: 11
no I just think it’s weird to make such a blanket statement about womens bodies
It wasn't a blanket statement, it was the users personal opinion and it wasn't about womens bodies as a whole - it was about boob jobs specifically.

People are allowed to comment on whether they think specific plastic surgery procedures look good to them or not🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It wasn't a blanket statement, it was the users personal opinion and it wasn't about womens bodies as a whole - it was about boob jobs specifically.

People are allowed to comment on whether they think specific plastic surgery procedures look good to them or not🤷🏻‍♀️
it was a blanket statement formed on personal opinion. people are allowed to dispute those opinions.... anyway, this thread is becoming arguments over semantics and opinions at the moment (yes I know I am doing this too right now). can we get back to the gossip we're all here for? Lol

Reactions: 5
Lmao in her most recent pod she says how she’s good friends with Zack Bia and doesn’t understand why people are mean/take the piss out of him????? olivia pls be fr

she’s acting as if she didn’t use to make fun of him back in her Lewys and Flossie days…. Hypocrite

she’s also in la for a month, I feel sorry for her poor cats

Reactions: 12
Can someone explain why everyone takes the piss out of Zach Bia? I don't really get who he is😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain why everyone takes the piss out of Zach Bia? I don't really get who he is😂
The main reason is literally because people don’t really know who he is or where he came from 😭 I believe he started as a club promoter, but most people know him for dating Madison Beer then having ties to Olivia Rodrigo, Madelyn Cline, Kylie Jenner etc. Essentially he’s another variation of Pete Davidson.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember hearing that he’s only nice to the girls he sleeps with and then as soon as they stop sleeping with him he cuts them off and tries to get everyone else in LA to do the same
---
Anyways anyone want to take bets on what this “job” she’s got in LA? I bet it’s going to like one YSL beauty dinner

I don't think anyone really gets who he is, he's a socialite turned DJ who is best known for dating Madison beer and Olivia Rodrigo and being friends with every celebrity. I think a lot of people just find him annoying but also he was in his mid 20s dating a teenaged Olivia Rodrigo which is gross.
---
her podcast has always been unbearable but ever since she took that break the episodes have been so much worse. I don't see it being a thing for much longer because what else is there to talk about? I never really understood why she started one in the first place (well duh £££) because its no different to the kind of stuff she would post on YouTube.

now it feels like she just sits behind a mic bragging or talking about boys lol. She was saying how much it pisses her off when her followers point out how dumb it is for her to complain about the price of products she can obviously afford (which she ends up getting sent for free anyway) which is a little tone deaf ! I feel like she used to try and justify her flexing and play down her wealth but now she just does it so shamelessly

Last edited:
She's so tragic, she hates LA but is going for a month because it's become a trend on TikTok to romanticise LA again...get a grip

Reactions: 14
I don't think anyone really gets who he is, he's a socialite turned DJ who is best known for dating Madison beer and Olivia Rodrigo and being friends with every celebrity. I think a lot of people just find him annoying but also he was in his mid 20s dating a teenaged Olivia Rodrigo which is gross.
---
her podcast has always been unbearable but ever since she took that break the episodes have been so much worse. I don't see it being a thing for much longer because what else is there to talk about? I never really understood why she started one in the first place (well duh £££) because its no different to the kind of stuff she would post on YouTube.

now it feels like she just sits behind a mic bragging or talking about boys lol. She was saying how much it pisses her off when her followers point out how dumb it is for her to complain about the price of products she can obviously afford (which she ends up getting sent for free anyway) which is a little tone deaf ! I feel like she used to try and justify her flexing and play down her wealth but now she just does it so shamelessly
I used to LOVE her podcast when she first started it, because it was like listening to her old videos, Belfast Olivia. And when she used to properly plan them, and ask for stuff on her insta etc. But now its just the same repetitive shite twice a week.

Reactions: 7
I used to LOVE her podcast when she first started it, because it was like listening to her old videos, Belfast Olivia. And when she used to properly plan them, and ask for stuff on her insta etc. But now its just the same repetitive shite twice a week.
I haven’t listened in so long. I’m ngl I didn’t find the stuff about her ex really entertaining when they were going through their rough patch, but her life is just so vapid now and she just uses the podcast to show off.

Reactions: 8