Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
being friends with Olivia and moving to London was the worst career move. she seems more a family person and would’ve probably had more success staying in the Cotswolds and not breaking up with her old boyfriend will. this quirky weird personality she tries to put on now seems like a coping mechanism. her mental health has been a mess since she met Olivia
will must see her now and wince 😬

Reactions: 8
Might be an unpopular opinion but I find Madeline weird and fake, I don’t think Olivia would like her either because it’s too much competition for the same sort of audience

Reactions: 26
Might be an unpopular opinion but I find Madeline weird and fake, I don’t think Olivia would like her either because it’s too much competition for the same sort of audience
Yeah she loves to lie and thinks it’s cute to brag about being disgusting and having awful hygiene

Reactions: 6
I saw Tilly in the flesh last night having dinner. Has it been mentioned here before that she seems lonely? Seemed to have a really fun bunch around her.

Reactions: 2
I saw Tilly in the flesh last night having dinner. Has it been mentioned here before that she seems lonely? Seemed to have a really fun bunch around her.
no people just seem to hate on her and call her a bully lol

but fr i feel like she’s probably one of the most genuine, loyal friends olivia has ever had

Reactions: 15
Lool Olivia acting like she isnt insecure & doesn't compare herself to others in her recent podcast....Hun every episode she you show how insecure your are about everything 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lool Olivia acting like she isnt insecure & doesn't compare herself to others in her recent podcast....Hun every episode she you show how insecure your are about everything 🙄
I saw another clip on tiktok from that podcast where she states that she doesn't get obsessed with boys?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 2
I just listened to a bit of recent Olivia & Ruby podcast and had to stop due to the utter brain rot I was experiencing through listening to them.

Got about 10 mins in and all they spoke about eating sooo much junk food and prank calling boys. Oh and if you don’t prank call boys then they think ‘you’re lame’. Smh what age are they again?! 🙄

Please remind me why these immature, untalented girls are out there living the high life being showered with money, connections, free gifts, private jets, free holidays and so on whilst the rest of us (the majority of us) are working our butts off trying to stay afloat.

I am very curious to see how their futures will unfold. Will they get to live like this forever? Or are they ever going to be knocked off their pedestals? Why are they even put up so high on these pedestals? What’s so special about them? Will it all come crashing down or will they continue to thrive despite putting in zero hard work or effort?

Reactions: 19
I just listened to a bit of recent Olivia & Ruby podcast and had to stop due to the utter brain rot I was experiencing through listening to them.

Got about 10 mins in and all they spoke about eating sooo much junk food and prank calling boys. Oh and if you don’t prank call boys then they think ‘you’re lame’. Smh what age are they again?! 🙄

Please remind me why these immature, untalented girls are out there living the high life being showered with money, connections, free gifts, private jets, free holidays and so on whilst the rest of us (the majority of us) are working our butts off trying to stay afloat.

I am very curious to see how their futures will unfold. Will they get to live like this forever? Or are they ever going to be knocked off their pedestals? Why are they even put up so high on these pedestals? What’s so special about them? Will it all come crashing down or will they continue to thrive despite putting in zero hard work or effort?
prank calling boys in your 20s?? might be the most cringeworthy thing I've heard all year

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but one of the nights after coachella, ruby and olivia slept in the same bed and ruby was woken up to olivia vomiting in her sleep. Ruby tried to wake her up and had to put her on her side to stop her choking since olivia just never gained consciousness. Scary to hear them talk about such serious stories like that and then in the next podcast Olivia will brag about how she’s a heavy weight and has been drinking a lot etc.

Reactions: 12
She absolutely ate with these let’s be fair
---
Anyone else just on her live? She 100% ended it because of the comments about Palestine

Tbh I don’t blame her, I never saw the live but going by other TikTok lives and comment sections in general on social media people are like a cult mentioning Palestine , if there was a lot of comments it would get annoying, what business is it of olivias?

Reactions: 5