Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie is just as pretty! She just didn’t have that attitude of stepping on whoever she needs to to get ahead. Olivia can’t do much well but she can social climb
Flossie is pretty but not on Olivia’s level tbh. First time I saw Olivia and Flossie was on a tiktok video of them dancing and I instantly was drawn to Olivia, I was like who is this girl? She has “it” girl vibes whereas Flossie looked like a desperate clinger on to the “it” girl. That was just my first impression. They are both pretty tho.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Flossie is pretty but not on Olivia’s level tbh. First time I saw Olivia and Flossie was on a tiktok video of them dancing and I instantly was drawn to Olivia, I was like who is this girl? She has “it” girl vibes whereas Flossie looked like a desperate clinger on to the “it” girl. That was just my first impression. They are both pretty tho.
they're both unreal imo but flossie doesn't know her style at all or how to enhance her looks, if u look at her insta pre 2020 she was stunning

Reactions: 10
I would personally say Flossie is prettier than Olivia but that’s my opinion, I think Olivia looks like literally any other girl on the street. She’s also starved herself to an inch of her life & fucked her face while doing so with all the filler and Botox

Reactions: 13
i think that’s a lot of it. flossie reeks of desperation and insecurity so she immediately becomes much less attractive next to olivia who has a “confidence” about her

Reactions: 25
The whole things where she’s like yeah I’ve been sleeping loads for like twelve hours straight… how can she be so dumb that’s literally a symptom of not eating enough your body doesn’t have enough energy🙄
---
The story of her choking on her vomit in her sleep is actually horrific, that’s straight up overdose behaviour if that’s not a cry for help I don’t know what is
---
She wasn’t just “really tired” she had alcohol poisoning! Kind of crappy for her to put Ruby in such a scary position and for Ruby to not have called an ambulance

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her Podcast camera really shows how she actually looks, her eyes seem alot more beady & tired...

She's pretty but I just know she edits her pictures / always makes sure the beauty filter is on her TikToks.

Also no wonder she got Alcohol poisoning she probably ate a child portion of food or a couple snacks before leaving & as always drank too much. Also she gets Tequila Sodas known for being the lowest cal drink & now she only drinks black coffee, it's all too obvious what she's doing.

I genuinely think her podcast is just a way for her to brag about the things she gets to do & make money from it at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I thought it was kind of funny that she said she sees Ruby more than she saw "the girl who she used to live with" as if her whole audience doesn't know exactly who she used to live with.

Reactions: 20
i think that’s a lot of it. flossie reeks of desperation and insecurity so she immediately becomes much less attractive next to olivia who has a “confidence” about her
I personally think Ruby Lyn is much prettier than them both. I wouldn’t say Flossie is stunning. I think Olivia has really pretty eyes as pretty freckles but a very long face shape which ain’t for me.

Reactions: 6
They all have different types of pretty -

Olivia is Model pretty - she has that heroin chic / editorial look about her, big blue eyes, dark hair, plump lips thanks to filler, looks tall because she has long spindly legs, doesn't really have dress sense so just copy's others or gets people to dress her.

Ruby gives girl next door pretty - she's got mousey brown bouncy hair, petite but doesn't look sickly, unique features, interesting dress sense. She's very NYC to me with how relaxed her personality is / how she dresses.

Flossie is private school pretty - she's got a very british / descendent of an aristocrat look to her lol like you'd see her in a painting in a state home. Natural dark brown hair, petite, dresses some what time less with her outfit silhouettes especially when dressing up.

Reactions: 19
descendent of an aristocrat look to her lol like you'd see her in a painting in a state home.
Flossie is pretty but this is a bit much imo lol
She has the least sense of fashion out of all of them and wears so much more heavier make up too, like not always nicely applied.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flossie is pretty but this is a bit much imo lol
She has the least sense of fashion out of all of them and wears so much more heavier make up too, like not always nicely applied.
Lol you could say that about all three - Olivia just wears what she's seen other Nepo's wear, do you not remember her phase of wearing platform crocs & neon everything 💀 & Ruby will pair the weirdest items together & call it an outfit.

By that I meant she has a very old English face - she looks like a girl you'd see in a painting in the 1930s or bridgerton esk show - she likes babydoll dresses, tights & bows etc it reminds me of that aesthetic.

Reactions: 5
I’m a little disappointed in her Rollacoaster cover, she did not serve face at all 😭 her hair and eye make up looked great but she just looks gormless, like her mouth was open a little too much.

Reactions: 4
They all have different types of pretty -

Olivia is Model pretty - she has that heroin chic / editorial look about her, big blue eyes, dark hair, plump lips thanks to filler, looks tall because she has long spindly legs, doesn't really have dress sense so just copy's others or gets people to dress her.

Ruby gives girl next door pretty - she's got mousey brown bouncy hair, petite but doesn't look sickly, unique features, interesting dress sense. She's very NYC to me with how relaxed her personality is / how she dresses.

Flossie is private school pretty - she's got a very british / descendent of an aristocrat look to her lol like you'd see her in a painting in a state home. Natural dark brown hair, petite, dresses some what time less with her outfit silhouettes especially when dressing up.
Ruby and Olivia being skinny plays a big part in all this. They can wear anything and majority of people will be like omg soo fetch.

Flossie, while not saying she’s fat at ALL, she’s average, she’s slim and doesn’t have the same frame in which you can put some random ass “oversized” (literally like size 12) jumper and some baggy jeans with a little bag and stupid sunnies and have the same response.

Her face is also not as typical as olivia and rubys. You can see hundreds of rubys and especially olivia’s on insta/tik tok but not as many ‘Flossies’.

Basically, get rid of olivia’s filler and tan and have her eat three proper meals a day and watch what happens to her ‘career’ and popularity

Reactions: 10
what was the context of this pls?
she was just talking on her podcast about how much time she spends with ruby and how they basically live together and then randomly said she sees her more than the girl who she lived with (Flossie). just made me laugh how she referred to her as "the girl" as if they don't have 99% of the same audience

Reactions: 7
I personally think Ruby Lyn is much prettier than them both. I wouldn’t say Flossie is stunning. I think Olivia has really pretty eyes as pretty freckles but a very long face shape which ain’t for me.
Ruby is prettier than both of them but she’s boring af. Can’t watch one of her vlogs until the end just too boring. Like how does she make a luxury lifestyle look boring? Usually I envy people with lux lifestyles but hers I don’t because she just makes it look so boring. Shame, waste of good looks.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never found flossie pretty because of her horrible personality

Reactions: 18
honestly same. if there's one influencer i can't stand the most it's flossie. i don't even know why 😅
She doesn’t seem like a very likeable person. She also doesn’t have any female friends? Or seem to have a close group of friends. She’s really intense then moves on to a new group, which is quite odd. Remember when Emily (?) was her best friend - then they never spoke again.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem like a very likeable person. She also doesn’t have any female friends? Or seem to have a close group of friends. She’s really intense then moves on to a new group, which is quite odd. Remember when Emily (?) was her best friend - then they never spoke again.
being friends with Olivia and moving to London was the worst career move. she seems more a family person and would’ve probably had more success staying in the Cotswolds and not breaking up with her old boyfriend will. this quirky weird personality she tries to put on now seems like a coping mechanism. her mental health has been a mess since she met Olivia

Reactions: 18