Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely ate with these let’s be fair
---

Tbh I don’t blame her, I never saw the live but going by other TikTok lives and comment sections in general on social media people are like a cult mentioning Palestine , if there was a lot of comments it would get annoying, what business is it of olivias?
IMG_5926.jpeg

sus…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong

Reactions: 27
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong
If you don’t already know that killing innocent people is bad then Olivia Neill is not going to be the person to change your mind

Reactions: 22
If you don’t already know that killing innocent people is bad then Olivia Neill is not going to be the person to change your mind
Sadly for some people, it does take influencers and celebs to actually highlight social issues! It’s crappy but that’s the world we live in, so she could do the bare minimum in fairness

Reactions: 12
Oh here we go, stop making a tattle page about Olivia neill into a political thread about Gaza oh my days 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly the last place I thought I would see this. She doesn’t have to speak on it at all, what do you want her to say exactly? Everyone knows about it and it’s not as if Olivia is gonna DM the IDF on Instagram asking them to stop. Onwards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
prank calling boys in your 20s?? might be the most cringeworthy thing I've heard all year
i disagree with lots of olivia’s actions but ngl prank calling men with ur girls really is peak entertainment i don’t blame her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i get extreme second hand embarrassment when she talks about prank calling boys, it really is so immature and cringeworthy

Reactions: 23
not sure if anyone’s alr mentioned this but her tiktok about her learning to fly did make me gain a bit more respect for her… feels like she’s using her money to do something good for herself and use her brain again. made me think of belfast olivia

Reactions: 5
not sure if anyone’s alr mentioned this but her tiktok about her learning to fly did make me gain a bit more respect for her… feels like she’s using her money to do something good for herself and use her brain again. made me think of belfast olivia
She got the idea off tattle after we all mentioned she does nothing with her life.

Reactions: 14
Oh here we go, stop making a tattle page about Olivia neill into a political thread about Gaza oh my days 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly the last place I thought I would see this. She doesn’t have to speak on it at all, what do you want her to say exactly? Everyone knows about it and it’s not as if Olivia is gonna DM the IDF on Instagram asking them to stop. Onwards
it’s relevant because regular people are tired of celebrities and influencers flaunting their money and not using the platform we gave them to help people and instead staying silent for 8 months which is why blockout2024 is happening. exactly what you said though, she doesn’t have to speak on it at all but i think we should be talking about her choice in staying silent. NI are very much pro-palestine so it’s unfortunate that she’s chose to stay silent as she’s too busy being unbothered living her rich and famous lifestyle in london. also a literal genocide isn’t just “politics” i personally find it disgusting that she hasn’t used her platform for even a second to spread awareness but that’s just me i guess.

it’s relevant because regular people are tired of celebrities and influencers flaunting their money and not using the platform we gave them to help people and instead staying silent for 8 months which is why blockout2024 is happening. exactly what you said though, she doesn’t have to speak on it at all but i think we should be talking about her choice in staying silent. NI are very much pro-palestine so it’s unfortunate that she’s chose to stay silent as she’s too busy being unbothered living her rich and famous lifestyle in london. also a literal genocide isn’t just “politics” i personally find it disgusting that she hasn’t used her platform for even a second to spread awareness but that’s just me i guess.

Tell me you have TikTok brain rot without telling me.. blockout 2024 , God give me strength, I’ve heard it all now. The vast majority of people don’t care 😭 like if you’re so mad that Kylie Jenner spent 75k on a met gala ticket then go work harder I guess?😭 I can’t fathom how people care that much about celebrities wealth.

That’s an incredibly bold statement to say NI is very pro Palestine, maybe if you’re from the working class parts of west Belfast😭, I’m from NI and I can assure you it’s 50/50. You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB🤦🏻‍♀️ I see plenty of Israel flags daily in NI and know people from around the country who aren’t pro Palestine. You’re forgetting Olivia is from a middle / upper middle class family on the malone road who are very much not affiliated with anything pro Palestine, in fact I’ve been Israel flags been flown in that area. I don’t even get why we are still talking about this, leave her alone , this should not be a discussion for politics let alone Gaza ffs

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Tell me you have TikTok brain rot without telling me.. blockout 2024 , God give me strength, I’ve heard it all now. The vast majority of people don’t care 😭 like if you’re so mad that Kylie Jenner spent 75k on a met gala ticket then go work harder I guess?😭 I can’t fathom how people care that much about celebrities wealth.

That’s an incredibly bold statement to say NI is very pro Palestine, maybe if you’re from the working class parts of west Belfast😭, I’m from NI and I can assure you it’s 50/50. You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB🤦🏻‍♀️ I see plenty of Israel flags daily in NI and know people from around the country who aren’t pro Palestine. You’re forgetting Olivia is from a middle / upper middle class family on the malone road who are very much not affiliated with anything pro Palestine, in fact I’ve been Israel flags been flown in that area. I don’t even get why we are still talking about this, leave her alone , this should not be a discussion for politics let alone Gaza ffs
i know the vast majority of people don’t care and i’m glad i’m not one of them.

you think the millionaires worked hard to acquire their wealth? 😂 i’m not at all forgetting olivia’s privilege that’s the point i’m making hahaha. she’s a privileged rich girl who is choosing to not use her platform to support things that actually matter and i am leaving her alone i’m not interacting with any of her socials because i’m done giving people like her more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i know the vast majority of people don’t care and i’m glad i’m not one of them.

you think the millionaires worked hard to acquire their wealth? 😂 i’m not at all forgetting olivia’s privilege that’s the point i’m making hahaha. she’s a privileged rich girl who is choosing to not use her platform to support things that actually matter and i am leaving her alone i’m not interacting with any of her socials because i’m done giving people like her more money.
They’re working harder than the people sat moaning about them, if you think blocking celebs is gonna do anything then you’re deluded , get your money up, the public gave them the platform by watching them, following them and buying their products.. now all of a sudden the same people are mad at what they’ve caused 🤣 I just think it’s ironic and funny.

She’s not using her platform because it doesn’t affect her, she’s not educated and quite frankly doesn’t care which I don’t blame her? Maybe she is pro-Israel? Maybe she’s not getting caught up in the pro Palestine cesspit / cult?

Why place so much pressure on a 22 year old girl? She also more than likely has Jewish and Israeli friends now after social climbing so wouldn’t want to make them feel even more targeted than they are.

You’re still on her thread, talking about her and giving her exposure , the more you talk about her it gives this thread more exposure through the algorithm so that’s a bit contradictory.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It is literally tattle tho. If there’s anywhere to criticise her, it’s here. I don’t feel sorry for a grown ass rich adult and I’m not even bothered about all this Palestine stuff. If you don’t like what people are criticising, scroll on.

Gaza aside, implying celebrities and influencers have more money because they work harder is actually a braindead take 💀

Reactions: 36
They’re working harder than the people sat moaning about them, if you think blocking celebs is gonna do anything then you’re deluded , get your money up, the public gave them the platform by watching them, following them and buying their products.. now all of a sudden the same people are mad at what they’ve caused 🤣 I just think it’s ironic and funny.

She’s not using her platform because it doesn’t affect her, she’s not educated and quite frankly doesn’t care which I don’t blame her? Maybe she is pro-Israel? Maybe she’s not getting caught up in the pro Palestine cesspit / cult?

Why place so much pressure on a 22 year old girl? She also more than likely has Jewish and Israeli friends now after social climbing so wouldn’t want to make them feel even more targeted than they are.

You’re still on her thread, talking about her and giving her exposure , the more you talk about her it gives this thread more exposure through the algorithm so that’s a bit contradictory.
'even more targeted then they are' lol
'pro palestine cesspit/cult'

there are literally hundreds of people there dying daily how out of touch can you be

(sorry I know this thread isn't for Palestine but pls have some humanity)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Honestly, it's so disheartening to see dismissive attitudes toward such serious issues. Whether or not influencers should address political matters is debatable, but minimising the gravity of global conflicts like the one in Gaza is beyond insensitive.

I can’t believe you’re saying other people have brain rot when you wrote the sentence “You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB” …it’s so bad that I think you must just be trolling. There is a literal genocide happening, and as you delightfully pointed out “the vast majority of people don’t care”. You don’t seem to think that’s a problem, but you will be on the wrong side of history for that, I promise.

Just because it’s not you, your family, or happening in your country doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30