Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie alludes to Olivia in her recent yt vid, says she sometimes thinks she would be more successful and get more fashion brand deals if she was thinner and that everyone is very small nowadays, and also at the end reads a question 'what happened with-' then cuts off the vid

Reactions: 7
Flossie alludes to Olivia in her recent yt vid, says she sometimes thinks she would be more successful and get more fashion brand deals if she was thinner and that everyone is very small nowadays, and also at the end reads a question 'what happened with-' then cuts off the vid
i agree the ending was sus but i really don't think the fashion deal thing was relevant to olivia at all

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise how well off her family was. Like I knew they took lots of holidays and stuff but I was watching one of her old vlogs from when she'd just moved to London and she said she wanted a coffee machine so asked her parents for one for her 19th birthday and she chose a £500 one.... that's insane and probably wasn't even her only present from them.

I also remember one of her older vlogs where she showed what she got for Christmas and it was just inexpensive bits and bobs (back when she had some sort of a personality) like she really had me believing she was just a normal girl who happened to also be thin and pretty, but now I'm seeing that she was always meant to be a huge social climber that climbs her way up into the rich vapid world she now lives in.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
" I got peer pressured into getting lip filler" no Hun you wanted it & needed someone else to blame

Reactions: 17
It’s the way she ‘got’ ruby an ugly miumiu top for her bday 😭 sure that’s just something she got as PR or for working w them

Reactions: 1
Lol Olivia is live right now, someone asked if she eats 1 meal a day - she said no & that for an example she went crazy yesterday with eating...Ruby in the background was like not really we only ate like 2 meals yesterday brunch & dinner with dessert (shared), Olivia tried saying she was grazing allllll day (Ruby was like Not really in the background) then said she had a banana bread like that's alot then changed the subject to deflect💀...

Whenever Ruby is around she's always correcting / never plays into one of Olivia's white lies lol.

Olivia just admit you don't eat that much, if anything avoiding / lying feeds the allegations.

Reactions: 33
Lol Olivia is live right now, someone asked if she eats 1 meal a day - she said no & that for an example she went crazy yesterday with eating...Ruby in the background was like not really we only ate like 2 meals yesterday brunch & dinner with dessert (shared), Olivia tried saying she was grazing allllll day (Ruby was like Not really in the background) then said she had a banana bread like that's alot then changed the subject to deflect💀...

Whenever Ruby is around she's always correcting / never plays into one of Olivia's white lies lol.

Olivia just admit you don't eat that much, if anything avoiding / lying feeds the allegations.
Lool I clocked this too, the whole live ruby seemed off and fed up with Olivia. I give their friendship a couple weeks if that

Reactions: 24
Lool I clocked this too, the whole live ruby seemed off and fed up with Olivia. I give their friendship a couple weeks if that
Yh once Olivia gets more situated in NYC & has Ruby introduce her to enough people she'll find a new bestie & we'll see less of her.

It's interesting because Olivia has said before that she doesn't show when her & her friends hang out as she wants to keep it more private yet blasts her n Ruby everywhere because she's new & shiny - the same way she did with Tilly when they first met, before that Edie & Millie.

She's hopped from Ireland to London - made her way around the social circles till she hit Nepo baby gold & is now migrating over to America to make friends with more Nepo's & socialites. I only see it as a way to get exposure through appearing on their feeds all the time, being introduced to their circles & getting more opportunities because of it. In all honesty it's kind of genius she's had the ability to gab her way to riches & has no real worries in life but also seems quite manipulative & insincere with how she's gone about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Has anybody seen the very cringe ad campaign tilly is doing for heaven can’t wait on their insta, all the comments blasting it lol!

Reactions: 10
It’s funny to imagine if she had stayed in Ireland when she bought the house what would’ve happened. She could’ve went down the emma chamberlain route of being a youtuber (a better one) then a socialite but she’s just went straight to socialite without any proper grounding to fall back on as her YouTube has fallen off. I also give it 2 years max with these influencers everyone is so sick of them and their laziness! Especially if you don’t contribute anything else other than a 10 second tik tok of you parading about

Also I listened to her podcast the other week in the car and had to turn it off I could feel my brain rotting. It’s all about boys and generic things we all do that doesn’t need 20 minute airtime.

Reactions: 12
It’s funny to imagine if she had stayed in Ireland when she bought the house what would’ve happened. She could’ve went down the emma chamberlain route of being a youtuber (a better one) then a socialite but she’s just went straight to socialite without any proper grounding to fall back on as her YouTube has fallen off. I also give it 2 years max with these influencers everyone is so sick of them and their laziness! Especially if you don’t contribute anything else other than a 10 second tik tok of you parading about

Also I listened to her podcast the other week in the car and had to turn it off I could feel my brain rotting. It’s all about boys and generic things we all do that doesn’t need 20 minute airtime.
I completely agree- pure brainrot lool

I used to somewhat enjoy her podcast but I haven’t listened in a while because she just spews the same tit about wanting to be single but then ranting about boys for 40mins or her pretending to be some kind of fashion enthusiast when really she just hops onto every trend and hasn’t got a clue. Everything just feels very inauthentic with her the past year or so && she is honestly insufferable at times which is a shame.

she used to semi plan each episode and actually have decent topics to talk about but now it’s literally the same thing recycled every week. she’s just so incredibly lazy like surely she can’t keep this up for much longer????

Reactions: 14
The comments on the inner monologue tik tok page are getting progressively worse.. on the one she posted about being happy being single, people are saying she’s a narcissist, needs a reality check, and let’s “boys” rule her existence. Seems that people are finally seeing through her

Reactions: 20
What is it though about her inner monologue tiktoks that make her look so BAD like is it a culmination of her drinking & crappy surgeries or

Reactions: 6