Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Olivia’s vlogging and podcasting style too. She is also a lot more open about her life than Madeline Argy, who just talks about boring, random things like Roblox and stuff from her past like online fandoms when she could be vlogging and podcasting about going to the F1 in Monaco or being backstage at Glastonbury etc. I also really like Olivia’s Northern Irish accent. I hope she doesn’t ever tone it down or posh it up.

Reactions: 5
I like Olivia’s vlogging and podcasting style too. She is also a lot more open about her life than Madeline Argy, who just talks about boring, random things like Roblox and stuff from her past like online fandoms when she could be vlogging and podcasting about going to the F1 in Monaco or being backstage at Glastonbury etc. I also really like Olivia’s Northern Irish accent. I hope she doesn’t ever tone it down or posh it up.
It’s already extremely posh lol 99% of the north of Ireland don’t speak like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I can be mad at influencers who are taking ADHD meds for weight loss when someone of us need it for work/studies. Do you get paid to white knight her btw? Looks like you’ll be voting Olivia for PM at this rate 🙄
white knight ok girl x

Reactions: 2
Can’t keep up so can someone say who her ex boyfriends have been, and the one she talks about still

sorry this may be super old news/irrelevant but has anyone else seen that John’s moved to Sydney? Ik they broke up timeeeee ago but it feels like the end of an era lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww I really liked her flying vlog. It’s nice to see her back. I’m proud of her for doing that - and the relationship with her instructor seemed so sweet and wholesome (her editing his footage and putting his favourite song over it). I wish she’d vlog more. I don’t care if she’s not relatable - I watch YouTube to be entertained, not to relate to it. She lives such a charmed life; driving around in her Porsche to take a week off for a passion project, and then nipping to soho house in between to use their gym and get massages! I hope she knows how lucky she is.

She’s one of the few influencers with a personality so it’s a shame she doesn’t show it more.
i also really enjoyed it! she seemed a lot more genuine and happy in it. I think since she was doing something she has genuinely had interest in for years, rather than copying what’s in trend or what she thinks is cool to like. i hope she continues to do more vlogs, they make her more likeable

Reactions: 10
Is the ‘baked beans’ account where she posted about the Madeline argy/central C rumour actually her? I thought her spam account was ‘oliviatoeneil’

Reactions: 3
Is the ‘baked beans’ account where she posted about the Madeline argy/central C rumour actually her? I thought her spam account was ‘oliviatoeneil’
I THINK she got locked out of her first spam account at one point so made the ilovebakedbeans one and then didn’t post on it for months but randomly spammed it recently

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s working with Chanel she really is becoming Emma chamberlain

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s working with Chanel she really is becoming Emma chamberlain
Ikkk i saw the ‘ chanel invites you to an evening with Olivia Neill ‘ and was shocked , she might further in the industry than i ever thought at this rate !!!! I mean ive bitched about her countless times but u have to give it to her , she really does know how to elevate herself

Reactions: 24
Ikkk i saw the ‘ chanel invites you to an evening with Olivia Neill ‘ and was shocked , she might further in the industry than i ever thought at this rate !!!! I mean ive bitched about her countless times but u have to give it to her , she really does know how to elevate herself
or maybe Chanel beauty is struggling and saw her numbers....

they did an influencer promo with their bronzer last year and it worked.... so now this I guess

Reactions: 5
The old saying “you can take the girl out of Belfast but you can’t take Belfast out off the girl” dress in Chanel all you want love still doesn’t make you classy!!

The old saying “you can take the girl out of Belfast but you can’t take Belfast out off the girl” dress in Chanel all you want love still doesn’t make you classy!!
People from Belfast can’t be classy?

Reactions: 16