Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
be mad at the government hun not an influencer

get out and vote
I think I can be mad at influencers who are taking ADHD meds for weight loss when someone of us need it for work/studies. Do you get paid to white knight her btw? Looks like you’ll be voting Olivia for PM at this rate 🙄

Reactions: 8
nobody knows it's never been confirmed. everything is just rumours
lmaoo never posted but. I’m from the same place as emily may (flossies old bff) and on a night out in a bathroom when she was home she spilled. Flossie was dating Orlychorly? and Olivia slept with him and then started dating him. emily also said Olivia is not a very nice person

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Olivia seems 100% like the kind of girl who would sleep with other people’s boyfriends. I’m sure she would consider sleeping with Central Cee and taking him from Madeline to be a trophy and that it would impress her friends Edie Liberty Rose and Millie Hannah, who all have beef with her.

This video of Madeline and Alice Earl at Tory Burch’s NYGW show in which they look like Blair Waldorf and Serena Vanderwoodsen, and Olivia, Edie and Millie in the corner looking like the awkward B Team is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what tik tok is this?
If you search “Steph-fanny” you should be able to find it.

I wonder if Madz did this (whether it is true or not) to implicate Olivia after Olivia made a Tik Tok in which she implied that Madz had made her own fan acc “guess who was seen together” to relaunch her relationship after she and CC went to a Chelsea game together. 🤔 To give her a taste of her own medicine.

Reactions: 2
...it's safe to say Olivia has gotten tired of Ruby as expected, not really seen them together much especially since April which is a long time for these two it's been back to back visits the last 5 months.

I wonder who will be crowned as her new bestie of the month this time, probably some American Nepo so she can officially make the leap to NYC crowds as part of the inner rich circle rather than actually having to work for it like Ruby still has to.

Reactions: 23
...it's safe to say Olivia has gotten tired of Ruby as expected, not really seen them together much especially since April which is a long time for these two it's been back to back visits the last 5 months.

I wonder who will be crowned as her new bestie of the month this time, probably some American Nepo so she can officially make the leap to NYC crowds as part of the inner rich circle rather than actually having to work for it like Ruby still has to.
I just find her whole life so crazy !!!! Like what is her end goal / 5 year plan ? She doesn't have her own brand to rely on and she spends like crazy .
I remember when she would get singular items delivered to her house ( limes for tequila etc) and id think how in the duck is she affording this . To think that she was planning on moving in w ruby after being friends for less than a year is laughable and clearly shows how she views her friends as disposable , hope she gets her pilots license cause she seems like a smart girl ( academically ) .
any news on new boys shes seeing/into ???? Not looked on here in weeks

Reactions: 4
They’re probably still bffs. It's just Olivia has been in the UK for a month and Ruby’s still in the States.

Reactions: 2
She just uses friends like ladders to get her to wherever she wants to be and then dumps them

Reactions: 10
Aww I really liked her flying vlog. It’s nice to see her back. I’m proud of her for doing that - and the relationship with her instructor seemed so sweet and wholesome (her editing his footage and putting his favourite song over it). I wish she’d vlog more. I don’t care if she’s not relatable - I watch YouTube to be entertained, not to relate to it. She lives such a charmed life; driving around in her Porsche to take a week off for a passion project, and then nipping to soho house in between to use their gym and get massages! I hope she knows how lucky she is.

She’s one of the few influencers with a personality so it’s a shame she doesn’t show it more.

Reactions: 31
Aww I really liked her flying vlog. It’s nice to see her back. I’m proud of her for doing that - and the relationship with her instructor seemed so sweet and wholesome (her editing his footage and putting his favourite song over it). I wish she’d vlog more. I don’t care if she’s not relatable - I watch YouTube to be entertained, not to relate to it. She lives such a charmed life; driving around in her Porsche to take a week off for a passion project, and then nipping to soho house in between to use their gym and get massages! I hope she knows how lucky she is.

She’s one of the few influencers with a personality so it’s a shame she doesn’t show it more.
I was scared to come on here and say I enjoyed it so nice to know its not just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
am i being OTT or is it infuriating for anyone else watching her drive around with no hands on the wheel, hands constantly flapping about and not looking at the road so she can look into the camera? i’d be bleeping livid if some ditsy vlogger crashed into me or my family because they were busy chatting about their extravagant lifestyle

Reactions: 6