Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf can someone please recap the teenaged modelling story I don't listen to her podcast
- Submitted photos to a new modeling agency in Belfast.
- Gets signed & during one of the test shoots, the photographer asks her to pose topless with white paint drizzled over her which looks like you know what.
- The agency owner who was from Scotland told all the models he wanted to take them home to Scotland. Also everyone was under 18
- They all go to Scotland, but doesn't remember anything that happened there.
- Another test shoot had her wearing a leather jacket and a dog collar with nothing underneath.
- Now, she can't find any trace of the agency no website, no Instagram, and none of the photos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
- Gets signed & during one of the test shoots, the photographer asks her to pose topless with white paint drizzled over her which looks like you know what.
- The agency owner who was from Scotland told all the models he wanted to take them home to Scotland. Also everyone was under 18
- Another test shoot had her wearing a leather jacket and a dog collar with nothing underneath.
- Now, she can't find any trace of the agency no website, no Instagram, and none of the photos.
bleeping hell that is literally CP, did they drug / get them all drunk in Scotland??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
holy duck this is terrifying. this makes me feel so sick

• Sad
Reactions: 1
i think I remember this ‘agency’! They just seemed to pop up and ‘signed’ loads of girls in Belfast

This would make a really interesting documentary - about young girls being exploited by unscrupulous modeling agencies and creepy photographers. Olivia should make it.

Reactions: 6
I believe it happens a lot in the modelling world, sadly. I’d rather see anybody but Olivia make money from making a documentary on it though

Reactions: 5
I don’t think a documentary like this would make very much money. It would raise awareness and be a cautionary tale for other young girls though.
And since when did Olivia care about raising awareness about things for the sake of other people? Her skin cancer experience more than proved that. Unless she can actively benefit from something she won’t give a flying duck

Reactions: 12
That Taylor swift ramble on her podcast could literally be Olivia talking about herself, girl u are an even skinnier white blonde woman who is giving people nothing but still getting praise 😭

Reactions: 11
That Taylor swift ramble on her podcast could literally be Olivia talking about herself, girl u are an even skinnier white blonde woman who is giving people nothing but still getting praise 😭
The NERVE she has to slander an attractive woman for being overhyped when Olivia is ~literally~ an influencer who does nothing but look skinny and pretty ??? AND the woman in question is Taylor Swift who works so hard at her craft and has taken years for people to respect her as an artist. Olivia should be embarrassed 😭

Reactions: 11
The NERVE she has to slander an attractive woman for being overhyped when Olivia is ~literally~ an influencer who does nothing but look skinny and pretty ??? AND the woman in question is Taylor Swift who works so hard at her craft and has taken years for people to respect her as an artist. Olivia should be embarrassed 😭
shes just so unoriginal in her thoughts as everyone hates taylor swift atm, while i think some people do rightfully criticise taylor swift, you have to have some extreme level of cognitive dissonance to criticise her for doing the same thing you do

And at least Taylor actually has talent and offers *something* to the world. Wtf does Olivia offer other than body issues for teenage girls?

Reactions: 10
And at least Taylor actually has talent and offers *something* to the world. Wtf does Olivia offer other than body issues for teenage girls?
Olivia literally said she's talented and probably a nice person, just not really her taste lol. Loads of people don't understand why Taylor Swift is so famous, I don't think she was insulting her

Reactions: 3
Olivia literally said she's talented and probably a nice person, just not really her taste lol. Loads of people don't understand why Taylor Swift is so famous, I don't think she was insulting her
no she’s just in no position to talk about “skinny white girl privilege” in a negative way when she is the embodiment of it

Reactions: 7
Holy brother of Christ, why do people always feel the need to jump in and defend this pathetic excuse of a human being? Does she pay you for bending over backwards to kiss her arse? Genuine question

Holy brother of Christ, why do people always feel the need to jump in and defend this pathetic excuse of a human being? Does she pay you for bending over backwards to kiss her arse? Genuine question
Unpopular opinion but you can disagree with what someone on here is saying without it being kissing Olivia’s arse.

Unpopular opinion but you can disagree with what someone on here is saying without it being kissing Olivia’s arse.
She is literally the only person with a thread on here where you cannot criticise anything she does without people jumping in “well ackshully 🤓☝” and it’s just annoying af