Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives me the ick every time šŸ˜­
Itā€™s the way people eye duck themselves in the camera and desperately try to look hot. I wouldnā€™t mind if they were just singing along but itā€™s so obnoxious. And when tik tok came about suddenly people arenā€™t capable of miming the letter L without sticking their tongue out - like lea michele on glee or ariana grande. You look stupid af! and thatā€™s without ā€œtik tok mannerismsā€

anyway, back to toeneil

Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t really care enough to check, @ whoever wrote it I guess x
Yet you cared enough to send a long reply?
I think youā€™re missing the point tho. The person before you wasnā€™t hating on her for no reason. For some reason, people like you are always jumping to Oliviaā€™s defense no matter how unlikeable sheā€™s shown herself to be. I would agree with you, if she was actually a nice person. You literally said I should go back to school b/c Iā€™m ā€œso uneducated itā€™s crazyā€, when I wrote how frustrating it is that someone like Olivia is basically using ADHD meds for weight loss when thereā€™s a national shortage. And I stand by what I said - for most people (like me) we need meds for our jobs and to make a living. If Olivia was doing a 9-5 or working on someoneā€™s elseā€™s schedule Iā€™d say she needed it too. But she has almost never shown herself fo do anything of substance.
And she seems very shallow and mean. Sheā€™s always using people to get ahead, she makes bitchy public comments about other influencers sheā€™s jealous of to shame or expose them (i.e. central cā€™s gf), sheā€™s constantly posting pro ED content knowing how triggering it can be, is entitled as f (i.e. harassing the resident of her old flat b/c of a parcel delivery issue), makes triggering fat-phobic comments about her body, blatantly copies other influencers like Emma Chamberlain without giving credit, admits to using old men for their money/opportunities they can give her (i.e. partying/vacationing on yachts), public bullies her friends/ex-friends (i.e. Flossie on live), is obsessed with male attention and plans her life decisions around menā€¦ even throwing her family and friendships aside for that. And she has done so much more questionable and selfish tit. And yet everyone forgets all this just b/c they find her pretty, and charming and ā€œfunnyā€ - b/c she makes ā€œquirkyā€ comments (i.e. ā€œomg I fart all the timeā€) in her fast-paced NI accent.

Reactions: 16
I think youā€™re missing the point tho. The person before you wasnā€™t hating on her for no reason. For some reason, people like you are always jumping to Oliviaā€™s defense no matter how unlikeable sheā€™s shown herself to be. I would agree with you, if she was actually a nice person. You literally said I should go back to school b/c Iā€™m ā€œso uneducated itā€™s crazyā€, when I wrote how frustrating it is that someone like Olivia is basically using ADHD meds for weight loss when thereā€™s a national shortage. And I stand by what I said - for most people (like me) we need meds for our jobs and to make a living. If Olivia was doing a 9-5 or working on someoneā€™s elseā€™s schedule Iā€™d say she needed it too. But she has almost never shown herself fo do anything of substance.
And she seems very shallow and mean. Sheā€™s always using people to get ahead, she makes bitchy public comments about other influencers sheā€™s jealous of to shame or expose them (i.e. central cā€™s gf), sheā€™s constantly posting pro ED content knowing how triggering it can be, is entitled as f (i.e. harassing the resident of her old flat b/c of a parcel delivery issue), makes triggering fat-phobic comments about her body, blatantly copies other influencers like Emma Chamberlain without giving credit, admits to using old men for their money/opportunities they can give her (i.e. partying/vacationing on yachts), public bullies her friends/ex-friends (i.e. Flossie on live), is obsessed with male attention and plans her life decisions around menā€¦ even throwing her family and friendships aside for that. And she has done so much more questionable and selfish tit. And yet everyone forgets all this just b/c they find her pretty, and charming and ā€œfunnyā€ - b/c she makes ā€œquirkyā€ comments (i.e. ā€œomg I fart all the timeā€) in her fast-paced NI accent.
Thank. You. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I literally said I donā€™t like OliviašŸ˜­ if you could actually read you would have read my comment. I wasnā€™t even defending her specifically, I was saying how some people hate on here out of pure jealousy rather than because xyz reasons, which I donā€™t agree with. Reminds me of being 16/17. I dislike her for EXACTLY the same reasons youā€™ve stated here.

Except the ADHD meds comment. As someone who literally diagnoses and prescribes medication ADHD for a living in the NHS, first of all ADHD meds improve SO much more than just your hyperactivity/concentration. For example, they help you to regulate your mood and emotions, and by god I think Olivia can do with some of that. Secondly, why should it just be in a workplace you have to have the ability to concentrate? I know people with ADHD who struggle to do things like unload a dishwasher, do their weekly food shop, make a meal, answer text messages etc without medication, because news flash to you, these things too require executive functioning skills, which is what ADHD meds help with. NOT JUST A JOB. Iā€™m not gonna say she should or shouldnā€™t take ADHD meds, because thats her choice, but its such a narrow minded and uneducated view that only those who have a ā€˜properā€™ job should be ā€˜allowedā€™ to take them, because the exact same skills you may require to function adequately at your job you also require to function adequately in everyday life !!!!

Instead of having a go at people like Olivia, who despite not having a ā€˜properā€™ job need them to function in day to day life (because trust me, if you had opinions like yours in any psychology professional setting youā€™d be shunned), maybe have a go at the people who are using them recreationally for a bit of a high? Or those selling them illegally which is causing shortages in supply? Because trust me, as someone who works in the industry it is not people like Olivia who is to blame for medication shortages.

Reactions: 9
See the ADHD medication convo can we please just wrap it. Not Oliviaā€™s fault if there is a national shortage. She is just as entitled as the next person with ADHD to meds. She pays taxes, and Iā€™m sure the meds were funded privately as well, letā€™s leave it there.

Reactions: 11
See the ADHD medication convo can we please just wrap it. Not Oliviaā€™s fault if there is a national shortage. She is just as entitled as the next person with ADHD to meds. She pays taxes, and Iā€™m sure the meds were funded privately as well, letā€™s leave it there.
Why mention it again then? Check my 2nd post, Iā€™m not interested in getting into a debate about ADHD.

Reactions: 1
Why mention it again then? Check my 2nd post, Iā€™m not interested in getting into a debate about ADHD.
I hadnā€™t read the latest post in the thread, the argument bored me so much i stopped reading to tell yous to wrap it

Reactions: 3
lol, ur the one who brought up ur silly opinions regarding who's allowed to use ADHD meds again. Of course thatā€™s going to re spark the conversation!

Reactions: 5
Can we get back onto the topic of her toxic friendships and beef with other influencers please!

Mod edit, let's all get back on topic. There's threads in off topic for other stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
She doesnā€™t look good when sheā€™s not taking the picture

genuinely how is she so slim ?
IMG_2233.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She doesnā€™t look good when sheā€™s not taking the picture

genuinely how is she so slim ? View attachment 2991336
I was thinking this today. In some of her own content (not all granted) she seems to be able to make her legs especially look quite toned, still obviously slim, but more toned up and with muscle? When someone else is taking the pic/vid she more often looks frail and unwell.

Reactions: 6
i find it so odd that people consistently shame olivia for sharing triggering content that provokes EDs, saying that she looks super thin and she shouldnā€™t be promoting it to her audience, yet within this threat, people are constantly taking screenshots of olivia when she looks her absolute tiniest, and creating further reach by posting it here? if anything, your contributing to why she would continue posting, literally fuelling her ED by reassuring her she looks super small and sickly. i donā€™t know who it benefits, as itā€™s harming viewers of the post, reaching a broader audience, further promoting the triggering content, and exaggerating oliviaā€™s own eating disorder by essentially crediting her illnesses work. seems hypocritical

i find it so odd that people consistently shame olivia for sharing triggering content that provokes EDs, saying that she looks super thin and she shouldnā€™t be promoting it to her audience, yet within this threat, people are constantly taking screenshots of olivia when she looks her absolute tiniest, and creating further reach by posting it here? if anything, your contributing to why she would continue posting, literally fuelling her ED by reassuring her she looks super small and sickly. i donā€™t know who it benefits, as itā€™s harming viewers of the post, reaching a broader audience, further promoting the triggering content, and exaggerating oliviaā€™s own eating disorder by essentially crediting her illnesses work. seems hypocritical
I get your point, I really do but

Olivia is being fuelled by people on all platforms, sheā€™s surrounded by yes men and is praised and rewarded for her thinness through all her constant brand deals and opps.

Tattle is the one place that holds Olivia accountable and in comparison to her huge following, we are just a handful of regular people.

Maiority of people on tattle in general and who come onto oliviaā€™s thread know things will be shared and that ED content will be present. Hence why, when people start expressing they are feeling triggered by this thread, other users genuinely advise them to take a break, because we understand and we arenā€™t here to keep triggering and promoting tit to each other. We are all on the same page on that.

Even if we all stopped sharing her content and talking about her ED, nothing about olivia would change. Because sheā€™s ill. Because she has 100,000s of followers adoring her. Because she has rewards elsewhere for her being so thin.

There is a huge difference between an influencer with 100,000s of followers across multiple platforms promoting and gloating her ED body for praise, and a few people on one thread screenshotting some of that content to discuss their discomfort/anger about it.

If this thread is making people feel triggered, then only they can make the decision to remove themselves or take a break.

Reactions: 16