Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People from Belfast can’t be classy?
That’s not what I mean I’m saying dressing her in all off the designer clothes won’t make her posh or classy she’s still a spoil useless high climber jobless twit!! She still
Opens her mouth and tit 💩 comes out off it… with her pointless podcasts!!

Reactions: 6
That’s not what I mean I’m saying dressing her in all off the designer clothes won’t make her posh or classy she’s still a spoil useless high climber jobless twit!! She still
Opens her mouth and tit 💩 comes out off it… with her pointless podcasts!!
I get this is typically a hate forum but this just screams jealously lmao

Reactions: 13
I’m jealous of her tbh. She lives a highly privileged lifestyle, literally doesn’t work and yet has a tit ton of money, she’s boring, untalented and undeserving but gets praise from everyone around her as if she’s gods gift just because she’s pretty when she’s actually a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
and this screams overreaction 🤷🏻‍♀️

People have made way worse comments about olivia and with the same sentiments.
You’re right but I think it was just the way the comment was written that made it a little funny🤣 still from Belfast luv!!! shaking her fists with white spit at the corners of her mouth lol.

Reactions: 5
I have many off issues but being jealous of olivia neill isnt one of them.. if that’s what youngs girls expired to be then we are all completely f***ed…

Reactions: 5
Olivia looks very EDed and way smaller than she should be in those jeans. She’s slipping into dangerously thin territory.

I think the reason Olivia and her friends hate Madeline Argy is they are all such try hards while Madz does not try. She seems like she is naturally thin without being anorexic. Also, after all the speculation that they’d broken up, some of which was created by Olivia, Madz pops up in Nigeria where CC, who is clearly still her boyfriend, is filming a video and looks like she has made no effort to look hot - she’s wearing really plain clothes, what looks like no makeup and glasses to go on a boat with him and his friends and to ride on a quad bike with her arms around him. The more Madz doesn’t care, the more her relationship seems to perpetuate, which is also the opposite of Olivia who can’t seem to keep a man interested or sustain a relationship for very long. Also in the videos of Central Cee’s joint 26th birthday party with Dave Madz is ducking out of shot to avoid being filmed. Olivia and her hanger on friends would 100% be front and center if she had a celebrity boyfriend.

Example of video of Madz being low key and the opposite of Olivia:

IMG_0206.png

Reactions: 2
Wow this is dangerous
What is the actual point of this video? 😂 I cannot believe she gets so many likes for redundant tit like that…
---
I’m jealous of her tbh. She lives a highly privileged lifestyle, literally doesn’t work and yet has a tit ton of money, she’s boring, untalented and undeserving but gets praise from everyone around her as if she’s gods gift just because she’s pretty when she’s actually a twit
Strong agree. You can see how much the pretty privilege helps her even in this forum where people are singing her praises and even tho she’s so self-absorbed and shallow, and literally does nothing of value

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
her mannerisms are insufferable. so obnoxious.

twirl i’m so skinny, cringe miming the lyrics, nose scrunch rawr face, hands on my bony hips everyone look at them! puffy pout lips twirl

can you imagine how stupid she’d look if the POV was watching her make these videos

Reactions: 24
The puffy lip thing that her and Ruby both do is sooooooooo infuriating

Reactions: 13
You do realize kissing Olivia’s ass won’t get you anywhere? You’re not Olivia babes - you’re just a follower she doesn’t give a tit about.

Reactions: 7
You do realize kissing Olivia’s ass won’t get you anywhere? You’re not Olivia babes - you’re just a follower she doesn’t give a tit about.
Point to me where I said I was a fan babes? Xxx

There’s a difference between hating an influencer because you disagree with their morals/values/actions etc, and hating them purely based off jealousy. I actually used to quite enjoy Olivia’s videos and content, but I don’t anymore and i’m not a follower of hers because I now disagree with a lot of the things she puts online (e.g. her almost pro-ED content/cokegate) and how she doesn’t use her platform and following to promote good. All I said was your comment in which I was replying to screamed the jealousy option. You were hating on her based on designer clothes she wears, rather than any reasoning of actual value.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Point to me where I said I was a fan babes? Xxx

There’s a difference between hating an influencer because you disagree with their morals/values/actions etc, and hating them purely based off jealousy. I actually used to quite enjoy Olivia’s videos and content, but I don’t anymore and i’m not a follower of hers because I now disagree with a lot of the things she puts online (e.g. her almost pro-ED content/cokegate) and how she doesn’t use her platform and following to promote good. All I said was your comment in which I was replying to screamed the jealousy option. You were hating on her based on designer clothes she wears, rather than any reasoning of actual value.
Who you’re quoting isn’t even the one who said that…

Reactions: 4