Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her posture so bad?! Do you think it’s caused by the weight loss???
Her posture has always like this, at least when she’s not Being An Influencer. I think she’s maybe shy or uncomfortable here and didn’t know photos were being taken.

Reactions: 8
First time I've watched her podcast in a while, her jaw is swinging, does she have a problem?
I think it’s just how she pronounces words

I don’t doubt that she’s an avid drug taker socially but I highly highly doubt she’s a day to day user 🤣

Reactions: 1
Too high a dosage of adhd medication can cause that actually.
I think she talks a bit weirdly now but could also be this, I had something similar with anti depressants. i definitely have no doubt shes on something when she goes out but i hardly think shes racking up lines before a podcast

Reactions: 6
View attachment 3003115
Eeew so gross she smokes too, she literally couldn’t be anymore unhealthy if she tried.
just helps with the anorexia aesthetic 😍😍 so glamorous.. until you're 6 foot under from heart failure and have millions in the bank that you could never spend because youve put yourself in an early grave from not eating. its the harsh but true reality. there should be laws to crack down on the modelling industry giving jobs to people with active EDs, it sets a bad example for the general public and also 'rewards' people for getting skinnier and skinnier, ie sicker and sicker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her modelling story is so bleeping disturbing...being made to pose topless at 16 and her mum was in the room and allowed it to happen?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
or they might not even be her cigs and just a box someone had chucked to the end of the table
They’re literally right in front of her and we’ve seen photos of her smoking before. I don’t get why she always gets given the benefit of the doubt on this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her modelling story is so bleeping disturbing...being made to pose topless at 16 and her mum was in the room and allowed it to happen?!?!
Going to Scotland with the casting director without her parents as well?? & doesn’t remember anything that happened on the trip bcs she was probably drunk?? wtaf

Reactions: 11
Going to Scotland with the casting director without her parents as well?? & doesn’t remember anything that happened on the trip bcs she was probably drunk?? wtaf
And the fact she was sat there like "hmm I don't think I was scammed because I didn't pay any money" ... it literally sounds like she was being extorted for child p***ography...

Reactions: 5