Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on TikTok alluding to a possible Madeline argy and Olivia Neil feud….
I believe a thing came out mid/late last year where Olivia had been nasty to Madeline at an event, deliberately excluding/ignoring her

Reactions: 1
I believe a thing came out mid/late last year where Olivia had been nasty to Madeline at an event, deliberately excluding/ignoring her
there was a tiktok posted yday where someone assumed that some tiktok madeline made about a girl shes insecure about being exactly like her, is about olivia and that she stole central cee from her, suspicion caused cause she used his new song in multiple tiktoks- sounds like a load of bs but a lot of people in the comments see olivia as bitchy and the type to do somethin like that

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Just saw this & It could be a massive reach but I can believe it😂 they both look alike but Madeleine looks like a healthier version, Olivia would duck central C or atleast try to get in his dms so she can tell the story on her pod / allude to it Inna TikTok

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Olivia is supposed to be Madeline’s friend - e.g. they presumably met in person or online at some point and they both follow each other on IG, but she has discovered that Olivia has slid into CC’s DMs twice and is also trying to get his attention by using his new song in her two latest TT videos, which she has now deleted. Anyway it’s suspicious. But I don’t necessarily think CC has cheated with Olivia.

I don't think CC and Olivia would ever be a thing, he seems to be firmly with Madz (though he probs has cheated in the past) but I honestly wouldn't put it past Olivia to try.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Olivia is the type of girl who thrives off of being able to take people’s boyfriends

Reactions: 28
The only way I can imagine CC getting with Olivia is if Madeline has broken up with him and blocked him, and that he’d duck Olivia to piss Madeline off and get her attention since he knows they have beef.

Reactions: 2
Loool this doesn't help imo, why not just carry on like normal😂

I don't think she's dated him, god knows if Madeline & her have beef but I would believe the idea that she has DM'd him before / tried to get his attention at some point.

She's probably happy there's something she can bang on about in her next pod episode tbh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I don't think she's dated him, god knows if Madeline & her have beef but I would believe the idea that she has DM'd him before / tried to get his attention at some point.

She's probably happy there's something she can bang on about in her next pod episode tbh
Someone commented this, and it already has 22 likes in less than 20 mins. She can respond to this insignificant tiktok drama straight away but cannot listen to the comments asking her to use her huge platform to speak out about actual important things going on in the world🍉

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Someone commented this, and it already has 22 likes in less than 20 mins. She can respond to this insignificant tiktok drama straight away but cannot listen to the comments asking her to use her huge platform to speak out about actual important things going on in the world🍉
Sooooooo trueeee she's part of the problem - so many Influencers over bank hol posted this AI imagine saying "All eyes on Rafah" no context or real images of the genocide, no information to further educate others. It just screams sheep mentality when they say nothing for 7 months then post this (similar to the black square for BLM) there's no thought or desire to educate behind these kinds of posts.

The TikTok below pretty much sums up how I feel about influencers posting about what's happening.

It's like atleast provide a link or post something allowing followers to donate for aid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

not olivia neill telling people to touch grass

Reactions: 37

im embarrassed for her

Funny (not funny) thing was her friends like edie & ruby posting about palestine but she still stays silent, like she’ll give into every other peer pressure but won’t even act like she cares about this

Reactions: 7
Interesting that she was so quick to end the Madeline/central cee rumours yet people have been saying similar things about her and Flossie for years. I don't think either are true but I do think its because Madeline is more well known than her and she's only ever had 'drama' with influencers that are smaller than her (who she can no longer social climb off lol).

Reactions: 7
Olivia Neill wishes she took Central Cee from Madeline. Her latest Tik Tok just fans the flames and she should have ignored it. It makes her look desperate for any sort of publicity or attention, no matter how negative.

Reactions: 16
sorry if this is old news but I never knew why Flossie and Olivia stopped being friends -- been seeing comments on TikTok saying its bc Flossie found Olivia in bed w her boyfriend, is this true?!