Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they find it , the million pound house, the renovations that will be tens and tens of thousands of pounds!!! People work years and years to save for a mortgage and still don’t get offered them ....these two knobs been famous for 5 mins and seems banks, tv companies and brands want to throw financial backing behind them and for what?!
This is all what’s wrong with today’s society.....how do we celebrate people like this yet normal real people the back none of the country always struggle!!

she and he are very very rude and I think come across so entitled it’s discusting! Not a fan at all

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mememe13

If you are reading this as someone who comments on influencers like Olivia’s Instagram posts in the hope that she will ‘like’ your comment or reply to it (in which case you would probably reply saying how ‘starstruck’ you are that she would even take the 11 seconds out of her day to reply to a mere mortal like you) then, with all due respect, get a fucking life. Don’t aspire to people like this. They have not got to the position they have because of talent. They have not spent years honing a craft. They are not successful. They spent a few months sitting on their arses in swimwear on TV and are now more than likely mortgaged to the hilt and constantly on the beg for free stuff. Because of people like you constantly blowing smoke up their arses, their narcissism has increased tenfold. For your dignity, stop scrolling Instagram and brown-nosing these vacuous egomaniacs. Get some fucking self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Sticky One

VIP Member
“I can’t believe how huge this transformation is going to be, we’re hoping to do it this year but obviously it depends on what happens next with the current situation we are all in”

if this is what you mean by moaning then I am lost? How is this moaning. Unless I’m missing something?
This is obviously Olivia 😂

I used to like her on love island but my opinion on her changed when she dropped Cara as a bridesmaid because Cara was busy with a baby. What sort of self obsessed mean girl does that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Scragbags

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

'The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer. No, not really so here's my vagina!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Rubyjessie123

I’m surprised at how many people have said they liked Olivia before? Am I the only one who has always found her incredibly arrogant? Not surprised she’s coming across the way stuck up in regards to her new house. And I’m sorry but Alex is batting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fairypop

VIP Member
I don’t really understand why influencers/celebs etc post about Tattle, it just brings it to the public’s attention & there will almost always be people who start reading & sign up because of it. They’re doing themselves no favours 😂. I came here because of an influencer & I’ve not liked that person ever since 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

elloelloello

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Crying on my bike I’m mentally unstable, big grand hallway, artichoke on the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I’ve always thought she’s a bit grubby too. Like she’s admitted she hates cleaning and u can just tell she’s got that look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else just find it so totally sickening that so many rich 'celebrities' or Insta-people get gifted so many expensive things that they could easily afford to buy themselves? It didn't used to bother me a huge amount but I am getting more and more irate by it, and it is putting me off buying anything from companies that 'gift' things to influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

elloelloello

VIP Member
I have never warmed to Olivia, I remember when she was on LI she just whinged and cried on the DAILY because no one fancied her. Then slept with Rykard when he was coupled up with that Rachel are they really liked eachother! I genuinely think Liv did that to stay in the villa. Desperate.

She is punching with Alex, I think he is pretty harmless but I don’t know I unfollowed years ago.

Just looked at their home account and I’ve noticed they’ve done a q&a with really nice replies and loads of xxxxxx at the end of them, Olivia I see you!

I’m glad someone made a thread on them. She comes across as really vain and thinks she’s above everyone else- no hun your a z list if that reality star, you may have a big house at 26 but the way you got there isn’t noble or impressive it’s laughable. We are similar age and I’m building an actual career for my family, not making Instagram accounts begging for gifted shit for my house 🙃

Just watch her change now, they all do it, she will be reading here and will change her tone!

Reactions: 32

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Her latest post 😂 saying how they beat the rush and ordered the Helsinki lay-z-spa.. To get to the end of the post to see #gifted. How can you beat the rush when you didn't buy the fucker lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Loz123456789

She literally is the worst, seriously that far up her own arse she believes being rich and gifted expensive items is the same as a f**cking shop assistant. Then has the cheek to say it’s unfair. What’s unfair love is people losing their jobs and having a family to house and feed wondering if they’ll be able to keep up mortgage and bill payments, what’s unfair is small businesses having to close cause they have no cash to keep them afloat right now, what’s unfair is parents having to homeschool their children and cutting back hours at work and therefore money to do so, what’s UNFAIR is all the NHS staff breaking their backs to accommodate all the ill and not being paid an extra dime!! Most of us are struggling and would give anything for a new fridge like that and she just dusts it off as if she’s earned it. Go f**k yourself liv you self righteous arsehole

Sorry 🤣🤣 rant over! She’s so far removed from the real world it’s sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Posting to see if anyone else is finding her a bit self entitled lately with this new house. Moaning about how long renovations etc will take due to this lockdown etc, getting her pond drained and rid of half the fish. Seems selfish. Used to like her aswel.

Loubs99

I can’t believe she’s comparing working in an actual shop, you know setting an alarm every morning getting up and grafting for 8 hours to what she does.......begging. Yes if you work in all saints of course you get discounted. I worked in a hairdressers once and got my hair done for free, it didn’t mean I walked across to the restaurant after and beg for a free meal. Jesus she’s as thick as she looks!!!

• Haha