Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im no expert at designing and decorating a house and gardening but yes I agree them hanging baskets are awful and cheap looking.

Also generlalising anyone on instagram here but i really hate the pointy finger thing they all do. When showing products or something in their house. Really irritates me for some reason. Dont know where it started

Reactions: 5
I know it's been said before on here but I just find her so damn rude... Genuine messages on her home account and she knocks them truly down or is as blunt as anything. Shes punching massively with Alex and from watching their after shows I dont think she has any intention to have a baby with him. She just pretends she does to keep the marriage going.
God help her as a mother shes high maintenanced enough as it is.

Reactions: 14
I really don't understand the fuss about her. She's just a chavvy Z lister. She has a terrible attitude, and not to mention the absolute WORST tacky tattoos I have ever seen - and I love tattoos.

Reactions: 18
Just stumbled upon an interior design IG and thought it was Olivias house they are so similar!

It was Roweninteriordesign

Were the tacky flowers on her story? If so I think I missed it! I don’t suppose anyone has a screenshot so I can laugh at that cretins interior design talents? 🤣

You got any evidence? I watched the show and follow him and it seems to me like he adores her and is genuine. 😂
Safe to say Mr. Bowen adores himself and himself alone 😂

Let's face it, not much evidence needed, he has form and a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Although a few searches online would suffice.

He had sex with someone else on television while pursuing Olivia (grafting as he puts it). Five days after he had sex on television with the girl who quit Love Island, he succeeded in bedding Olivia in front of two mates plus millions of others on television! Alex had commented (it's in print) "I might have to put maximum graft into redeeming myself with Olivia'. He then added 'It didn't take too much graft' Lovely guy :rolleyes:😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just stumbled upon an interior design IG and thought it was Olivias house they are so similar!

It was Roweninteriordesign
This is the account she posted a picture of as her 'inspiration' but then proceeded to just copy it completely

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.