Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally is the worst, seriously that far up her own arse she believes being rich and gifted expensive items is the same as a f**cking shop assistant. Then has the cheek to say it’s unfair. What’s unfair love is people losing their jobs and having a family to house and feed wondering if they’ll be able to keep up mortgage and bill payments, what’s unfair is small businesses having to close cause they have no cash to keep them afloat right now, what’s unfair is parents having to homeschool their children and cutting back hours at work and therefore money to do so, what’s UNFAIR is all the NHS staff breaking their backs to accommodate all the ill and not being paid an extra dime!! Most of us are struggling and would give anything for a new fridge like that and she just dusts it off as if she’s earned it. Go f**k yourself liv you self righteous hole

Sorry 🤣🤣 rant over! She’s so far removed from the real world it’s sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg Hahahaha that post that she’s linked to about what influencers actually do and how it is a job is basically fleshing out the fact that they are being paid to manipulate people in to buying stuff - ‘style the picture’ ‘edit the picture’ ... also I’m pretty sure it didn’t take hours to style a video of 2 unwrapped washing machine/dryers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh don’t worry everyone, no need to be pissed off anymore, Olivia is educating us on why it’s okay for her to get her whole mansion gifted and why we should be happy to watch her be gifted everything 👍🏼 Then we can go back to paying for everything we want in life. Sounds about right.

Reactions: 14
Shes obviously had a lot of backlash and rightfully so. I'm disappointed I love ao.com always get good deals, I've never known them to gift anything before. They dont need to.

Reactions: 5
Unless she has just taken a job at Samsung/AO/Bradley Reeves Kitchens her point is redundant.

I think she needs to educate herself on Instagram as a marketing tool. 15 year old Sally who follows Olivia for the pretty makeup and clothes she wears is not going to go out and buy a bleeping fridge freezer. Why doesn’t she point these companies in the direction of people who truly need it. Can’t believe the Hot Tub one to be honest. I know people say ‘who wouldn’t accept free stuff’. I honestly hand on heart would not accept a hot tub I could easily afford in the peak of a pandemic when there were NHS staff who undoubtedly deserve something like that to relax

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I honestly think the majority of people are fed up of this influencer #gifted lifestyle and that’s why places like tattle exist. We normal folk need somewhere to vent!! Gives us a break from all the crap they’re peddling at us constantly.

Reactions: 16
What infuriates me is how she trys to justify her 'job' as an influencer, you don't see people who work regular jobs having to justify what they do. These influencers know that their jobs are bullshit and they take full advantage of naive followers.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think the majority of people are fed up of this influencer #gifted lifestyle and that’s why places like tattle exist. We normal folk need somewhere to vent!! Gives us a break from all the crap they’re peddling at us constantly.
My friends don’t really ever comment on stuff like this and even my group chat tonight has said why is she getting gifted that. Everyone must be getting fed up with it now

Reactions: 1
Unless she has just taken a job at Samsung/AO/Bradley Reeves Kitchens her point is redundant.

I think she needs to educate herself on Instagram as a marketing tool. 15 year old Sally who follows Olivia for the pretty makeup and clothes she wears is not going to go out and buy a bleeping fridge freezer. Why doesn’t she point these companies in the direction of people who truly need it. Can’t believe the Hot Tub one to be honest. I know people say ‘who wouldn’t accept free stuff’. I honestly hand on heart would not accept a hot tub I could easily afford in the peak of a pandemic when there were NHS staff who undoubtedly deserve something like that to relax
Totally get what you're saying and I would like to think if I was rich I would be more thoughtful and generous than some influencers and celebs but I'm not so I dont know what I would be like. Just dont want to preach and make myself sound like the perfect person , not that I'm saying you are doing that either. Being honest though I am a very shy and not confident person so I would be rubbish at advetising anyway 🤣 I could be offered all the money in the world and still wouldnt want to be remotely famous

Reactions: 1
Totally get what you're saying and I would like to think if I was rich I would be more thoughtful and generous than some influencers and celebs but I'm not so I dont know what I would be like. Just dont want to preach and make myself sound like the perfect person , not that I'm saying you are doing that either. Being honest though I am a very shy and not confident person so I would be rubbish at advetising anyway 🤣 I could be offered all the money in the world and still wouldnt want to be remotely famous
Totally. I do get that Instagram is an amazing platform for marketing but I think these companies should at least gift those that have a good relationship with their following. The clothes and makeup I can understand because that’s relevant to her following but a whole kitchen/structural engineering services baffles me. Sure they might get a few more people follow their page but the people doing kitchen renovations are on the whole unlikely to follow Olivia from Love Island. I get she’s got a large following but I just think she’s rude. If people ever ask her stuff she gives a blunt response so I just don’t see her as being deserving!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally. I do get that Instagram is an amazing platform for marketing but I think these companies should at least gift those that have a good relationship with their following. The clothes and makeup I can understand because that’s relevant to her following but a whole kitchen/structural engineering services baffles me. Sure they might get a few more people follow their page but the people doing kitchen renovations are on the whole unlikely to follow Olivia from Love Island. I get she’s got a large following but I just think she’s rude. If people ever ask her stuff she gives a blunt response so I just don’t see her as being deserving!!
I really can’t stand her rude replies to people!! There is no need! 😡

Reactions: 10
Someone above mentioned mental health and the negative impact these so-called 'marketing' accounts can have and I think that's so on point. OB is always going on about MH awareness and her struggles with anxiety and somehow fails to see that she's feeding in to this exact problem with her narcissistic, self-righteous posts. Pick one side or the other, Liv. You can't have it both ways and be taken seriously.

She's def reading here - if it's the profile I think it is she was last here a couple hours ago 👋

Also I'm SO glad this thread is picking up traction, she's lucky it took this long.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone above mentioned mental health and the negative impact these so-called 'marketing' accounts can have and I think that's so on point. OB is always going on about MH awareness and her struggles with anxiety and somehow fails to see that she's feeding in to this exact problem with her narcissistic, self-righteous posts. Pick one side or the other, Liv. You can't have it both ways and be taken seriously.

She's def reading here - if it's the profile I think it is she was last here a couple hours ago 👋

Also I'm SO glad this thread is picking up traction, she's lucky it took this long.
I don’t believe for min she has anxiety, it seems like It’s part of the influencer starter pack. I don’t know if it’s to seem more relatable to others or whatever. I know many people who suffer with anxiety (myself included) and you just wouldn’t put yourself out there the way she does. Constant selfies, half naked photos and obviously continues to post regardless of the comments made against her on the daily mail and here. I know mental health differs from person to person but still.

Reactions: 13
She literally is the worst, seriously that far up her own arse she believes being rich and gifted expensive items is the same as a f**cking shop assistant. Then has the cheek to say it’s unfair. What’s unfair love is people losing their jobs and having a family to house and feed wondering if they’ll be able to keep up mortgage and bill payments, what’s unfair is small businesses having to close cause they have no cash to keep them afloat right now, what’s unfair is parents having to homeschool their children and cutting back hours at work and therefore money to do so, what’s UNFAIR is all the NHS staff breaking their backs to accommodate all the ill and not being paid an extra dime!! Most of us are struggling and would give anything for a new fridge like that and she just dusts it off as if she’s earned it. Go f**k yourself liv you self righteous hole

Sorry 🤣🤣 rant over! She’s so far removed from the real world it’s sickening
Totally agree and if we dare to share an opinion on a post we would be destroyed by her minions 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I couldn't agree more! I'm sick of influencers!

Sick of the ads. Do you even need the cash of all the stuff in your house had been given for free?😂😠

This is quite random lol but I thought of it earlier because I cleaned my bathroom after being on here 🤣 anyways does anyone remember the other week she advertised a dr Beckman toilet cleaner and didnt show the before pic because apparently it was disgusting I thought how rude towards the previous owners , they keep in touch with them aswell so they might see that.

So. Snappy.

Just chill out 🤣🤣🤣 It doesn’t harm to say thanks, but actually there’s no need to worry because the walls are being plastered.

I might start commenting what she should say on all her snappy replies
We need an eye roll reaction on here , not against you but Olivia. So blunt she is only nice when people are up her arse 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.