Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is so bleeping stupid! As if she thought it a good idea to post about a free spa in the current climate when families are struggling, key workers are risking their own lives to help others and the thousands of loved ones we have lost, not to mention its also VE day yet all she is greatful for is a free spa! Scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had it on PR order for 5 weeks guys...give her a break 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the hell has it taken her 2 years to design a hoodie that looks like it comes from Select? (No offence if anyone shops there). How she can say that she works hard is absolutely laughable. God how I would love to be in a mansion and be on my phone all day deleting every single negative comment. You clearly don’t work that hard if you have time to be on Instagram all day deleting stuff. Can’t wait for her ‘career’ to dry up in a few years time and she will then be forced to get in the real world and actually work hard for her money. Being on a tv show flaunting about in a bikini and everything afterwards is not hard work, she is pissing me right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The hoodie zipped in half and used as a skirt?? I can’t cope, she can’t seriously think that looked good?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just found this thread and totally agree with majority of it. Can I also say can’t believe that utility room is going to be their dogs ‘digs’ when they’re out and they’re going to sleep in there.
You’ve got all that space and locking them in the utility room ! Wtf! I know they will be home at the moment but what happens when they’re out doing events, promos meetings etc after lockdown. Feel sorry for the dogs..

Reactions: 3
If you are reading this as someone who comments on influencers like Olivia’s Instagram posts in the hope that she will ‘like’ your comment or reply to it (in which case you would probably reply saying how ‘starstruck’ you are that she would even take the 11 seconds out of her day to reply to a mere mortal like you) then, with all due respect, get a bleeping life. Don’t aspire to people like this. They have not got to the position they have because of talent. They have not spent years honing a craft. They are not successful. They spent a few months sitting on their arses in swimwear on TV and are now more than likely mortgaged to the hilt and constantly on the beg for free stuff. Because of people like you constantly blowing smoke up their arses, their narcissism has increased tenfold. For your dignity, stop scrolling Instagram and brown-nosing these vacuous egomaniacs. Get some bleeping self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Nothing puts me off an Insta-person quicker than when they speak to their minions like tit!

I’ve never been keen on Olivia and Alex, I’ve always preferred the winners from that year’s show, Cara and Nathan. I follow both on Insta and in my opinion both have stayed down to earth. They dont live a lavish lifestyle like Olivia and Alex do, and they are both quite ‘real’ about this and about the ups and downs of having been on reality TV.

As has been pointed out on here already, it’s all very well buying the huge, million pound house and good for them if they can afford that, however if someone is not famous for having a particular talent, and are just famous for being on a reality show, then the fame won’t last forever. And possibly the money won’t last forever too, unless they’ve been very savvy and careful investment wise. They certainly won’t have their current earning potential, say, 5 years from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
glad there’s a thread here about them. Tbh I think Alex is fit af and would marry him yesterday. But her .... how rude is she?! That bloody lazy spa on her insta yday. Like someone else said why can’t they pay for it them selves and advertise it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her on Instagram and have just been and looked through her photo feed and jeez, she’s got some high levels of self adoration going on there!

Reactions: 6
Haha I remember this! Then when they came back she let Kady take all the blame for it. I have just looked at the replies on the home account. What an arrogant 🐮 That’s really put me off her. I quite like Alex, he seems harmless. Has anyone seen his 🍆 photo?! Jeeez Louise!
My friend had a fling with him before love island - she said it was massive! Even compared it to one of those huge hairspray bottles you get in hairdressers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s been uncharacteristically quiet this weekend... weird considering she promised loads of flooring samples or whatever on the home account. I predict a bit of a self-pitying post later today after spa-gate on Friday.

Reactions: 3
She’s been uncharacteristically quiet this weekend... weird considering she promised loads of flooring samples or whatever on the home account. I predict a bit of a self-pitying post later today after spa-gate on Friday.
Or she's flouted social distancing and had people over 🤔

Reactions: 1
Always thought Alex was absolutely gorgeous, She is seriously punching! Then again he did sleep with that Zara girl

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.