Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping disgrace to be honest. If it makes her feel better she can call us trolls and say we’re jealous of her but at the end of the day, her account and her life is a bloody cringe. Anyone who is anyone knows Alex cheats on her regularly. It’s not that hard to find the evidence, especially from the locals.

We’ve all to watch her be gifted item upon item costing thousands of pounds and she expects us to lick her arse while we’re it. Hope she gets a dose of reality soon.

Reactions: 19
She’s a bleeping disgrace to be honest. If it makes her feel better she can call us trolls and say we’re jealous of her but at the end of the day, her account and her life is a bloody cringe. Anyone who is anyone knows Alex cheats on her regularly. It’s not that hard to find the evidence, especially from the locals.

We’ve all to watch her be gifted item upon item costing thousands of pounds and she expects us to lick her arse while we’re it. Hope she gets a dose of reality soon.
Evidence please!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s comparing working in an actual shop, you know setting an alarm every morning getting up and grafting for 8 hours to what she does.......begging. Yes if you work in all saints of course you get discounted. I worked in a hairdressers once and got my hair done for free, it didn’t mean I walked across to the restaurant after and beg for a free meal. Jesus she’s as thick as she looks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

You got any evidence? I watched the show and follow him and it seems to me like he adores her and is genuine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love following reno counts that are run by one or two hard working ADULTS because I dream of doing that with my forever home. I like watching them find good deals, go to antique shops, upcycle things off marketplace etc and actually make it their own. I bought a house last year, it only need a change in paint but I still loved making it my own and buying things that we work hard for. Some stuff has taken us a year to purchase and we are saving up to redo the bathroom (it will do for now but we would like a new one). Makes me sick that these people just beg and grt given for the sake of a photo and a ten second story. But I feel proud that I bought everything myself. I unfollowed them awhile ago. Once the house is done, then what? What do they have left to offer? Any kids they have will think you can get everything in life for free.
yes! nightmare_on_elms_drive is my fave for this reason

I had a friend gift them a personalised Mr and Mrs Bowen jewelled framed picture for his start up business and he was told not to expect a shout out for at least 3 months due to the volume of items that get sent to them. It actually did take around 7 weeks for it to be put on her insta story in the end.

Makes you wonder how much they get sent and most of it, if not all, probably ends up in the bin!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Asking for links or hints will get you banned. She’s had it removed now anyway. But if it makes you feel better, she’s pretty much showed us every single ‘before’ pic there was on Rightmove 🤣
I got a warning 🤣

• Haha
I’ve been finding her insufferable for a while but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Since finding this thread I realise it’s because she comes across as a arrogant no it all! Recently I brought something that she advertised and it’s crap, I’m so annoyed at myself for buying into the hype. I think the amount of things she has been gifted is disgusting, considering their wealth. Her replies are so rude. I don’t know who she thinks she is!

Reactions: 8
Totally. I do get that Instagram is an amazing platform for marketing but I think these companies should at least gift those that have a good relationship with their following. The clothes and makeup I can understand because that’s relevant to her following but a whole kitchen/structural engineering services baffles me. Sure they might get a few more people follow their page but the people doing kitchen renovations are on the whole unlikely to follow Olivia from Love Island. I get she’s got a large following but I just think she’s rude. If people ever ask her stuff she gives a blunt response so I just don’t see her as being deserving!!
God that screenshot....she’s just such a rude witch to her followers isn’t she, there’s just no need. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you Olivia!

Reactions: 6
Has she given up on being an interior designer now? Looks like she wants hesellicdesign to do her house...

And im sorry i really don't want to offend anyone but... too talented... really?!?!? maybe if you're designing fake flowers for an old peoples home... Im not a fan of fake flowers but these excel themselves!!!

• Haha
Each to their own but those artificial hanging baskets look as naff as tit. I get she probably isnt a gardener but you can buy some amazing ones from florists or garden centres. Oh wait, yeah you'd have to buy them... it's making me cringe how cheap and tacky the stuff shes buying is, mainly the hallway tables. Could have been amazing and elegant but she hasn't got a clue

Reactions: 18
Has she given up on being an interior designer now? Looks like she wants hesellicdesign to do her house...

And im sorry i really don't want to offend anyone but... too talented... really?!?!? maybe if you're designing fake flowers for an old peoples home... Im not a fan of fake flowers but these excel themselves!!!
Came on here to say this. They look awful. Why not grow your own hanging baskets. What the hell she doing to that house

Tbf, you hit the nail on the head. Or one of those drive thru wedding things on american films 😂

Reactions: 2
I cant stand her. First time ive ever replied to some one on instagram. Couldn't help myself. Shes just so damn rude. Btw those flowers look so nasty and cheap, you better ones from poundland!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.